Kakyion Noraki - [Hierophant green]

Setting.
You and Kakyoin leave into the back of the hotel to relax on the pool chairs.

Relationship loving.

Third-person P.O.V

While entering the Building, you and Kakyoin went around and walk over to where the pool was, it was large with many pool chairs as you and Kakyion smiled at each other and ran over to the pool chairs and moved them together, sitting down and sighing.

Today was the day you and the crusaders were finally having a time off, maybe this day would be the day when you and your friends might just not run into an enemy stand user.

Your stand [Stand name] floated out from inside you as so did Kakyion's stand, You and kakyion have been more than good friends over the days.

You two went to the same high school, you were 1 year older than him, so you were a young adult, And you both thought about going into a relationship, but it was a lot risky when enemy stand users were being more and more brought out.

It bugged you to your core and you just hated how your friends almost died, Kakyoin felt the same as well.

"I hope I don't jinx this but, I hope we get to spend more time together, just like this."

You spoke up, catching kakyoins eyes and ears, now focusing on you, it interests him.

Summoning his Hierophant Green, His stand sees yours and instantly wraps around your stand as you slowly felt his stand do so, making you slightly flustered, ear to ear.

"I have to agree."

Said the very red cherry boy, his curly noodle waving beautifully in the wind, the sun beaming on both of you, Kakyoin saw your flustered face, showing his slightly smudged face, making Hierophant Green squeezed around your stand, you being even more flustered, you made your stand use its special move.

"Hell, you trying to do? Squeeze me to death?" You chuckled, feeling your heartbeat hard in your ribcage, your eyes glare at Kakyoin, as he still wore the dumb smug upon on his lips.

"Oh nothing, just trying a new move, you didn't know? Tch, I thought you knew me well, I guess not."

You jokingly gasp, punching him in the shoulder, Kakyoin laughs as he fakes a hurtful sound from his mouth at your action, laughing at each other's Actions you both smile at each other, leaning in for a small kiss, getting close and showing each other affection.

"I know, I'm glad I came along, I'm glad I met you Kakyoin and the others as well. Metting you and seeing your stand, it makes me feel less alone, Yknow?"

You slide your hand into Kakyoin's hand, squeezing it as much as you could, but also keeping in mind not to hurt his hand as well, you loved him a bit too much.

"Yeah, I understand, I'm happy I met you as well, and so is Hierophant Green!"

You tilt your head, feeling a light kiss on your cheek, but not from your boyfriend, but from his stand, his stands lips were warm, small, and soft, making your stand make [her/his/it's/their] usually noise, but just in a more loving tone.

You smiled, a bit of a huge smile, from the bottom of your heart, your love for Kakyoin and his stand was growing faster than you thought, you only hope it'll last a lot longer.

"They seem to be getting along a lot more than we first met when you know When that flesh bug was in your brain."

You knew Kakyoin strongly dislike talking about what Dio did to him, he felt pathetic and hopeless when it happened, he couldn't control himself, nor his stand.

"Yeah, I forever will despise Dio for making me like a mindless zombie, but I grew stronger, I'm no longer that useless Kakyoin you met."

"I'm more than that."

"And you are, you don't need to prove that to anyone."

You let go of his hand, raising your hands to caress his cheeks, feeling his face go bright red, making him melt in your grip, you chuckle lowly, making him jump slightly before leaning in to kiss you.

You kissed him back, then you go back to rubbing his cheek, his soft breathing, and heavy heartfelt at ease.

At ease that you were with him through hell and back.

At ease that you cared for him and felt what he felt since birth.

At ease that you loved him no matter what he does or what he has or what he looks like, you loved Kakyion just like his mother when she conceived him.

"I love you so much, Kakyoin Noriaki."

Both of your stands watch from a close view, both were smiling at one another, and giving you both a thumbs up in approval.

You shared a glance with Kakyoin, him seeing his stand cheering them on, making happy sounds and loving sounds.

"They seem to approve."

"That's good."