Dio Brando - [Za worldo]

XxCrazyCutiexX

How about a yandere/ possessive Dio and a shy! reader?

The reader is Genderneutral.

Dio didn't just like your shyness, he also likes you for your personality as well, he found it cute and soft.

Even if he is pretty evil and twisted, he won't hesitate to kill a man or woman who even sets their unworthy eyes on you, he was quite possessive.

Dio being in love with you and being with you most of the time makes him learn something, but sometimes he shakes it off as it might be Jonathan's body sending blood through his brain, making him feel this way, he didn't hate it though.

And being a Yandere makes things a bit more interesting, he wouldn't kill in front of you but he will murder a few just to keep you to himself, and cause he can and will any time of the day.

He makes sure you never question any of it, he doesn't want the relationship between you and him to split and be broken, he would something just change the subject or just distract you.

Or if you catch on, he'll just smile and pretend that he didn't hear any of it, making you look kinda stupid.

Sometimes when in public, you would hide when Dio introduces you to his fellow assholes, he's making sure they don't say shit to you or they'll have their head smashed.

Dio thinks your shyness is just you not ready to be out and open to everyone, he never understood that but he respects it a bit and how you're even able to handle yourself from time to time.

"Y/N, come here and sit on my lap love~"

Dio cooed, he had you around his finger, and he loved it, seeing you shly move away from what you were doing as you walk towards him as Dio's grin grew wide, he loves you very much, and having you here with him just makes his heartbeat ever so slightly.

You sat on his lap, squirming and flustered, your heart raced as you look forwards up at Dio, Dio himself was tempted to never let you leave his wonderful home, only giving you love and kindness, and if you wanted, you can live with him forever, from the vampire mask.

"Do you want to live with me forever? I bet you want to, living with me, Dio, will be wonderful, lovely, and you will live with me forever...Right?"

Dio digs his claws at your hips, smirking as you gasp out of fear and shock, you didn't want to piss the strong and very handsome vampire so you nodded.

"Good." he leans into your neck and pulls your neck, giving you marks and kisses, you wanted to wiggle away from the pleasure, but Dio's grip was now on your wrist, making you whimper in slight pain, you avoided this vampires eyes.

"Your such a good pet~"