Damn.

Here I was, going to the bar once again even though I said yesterday I wouldn't. It was all because of her. Her. She fucking ruined everything, I had just come home 2 minutes late and then I get my ass beat. It wasn't that fucking serious to make me cough up blood, and then she wonders why I'm losing interest. As I stopped and looked in the window to check my outfit, I dusted it and wiped bloodstains off my mouth, and started feeling myself.

I had just come from an all-black party and I had on a black turtleneck, with a see-through jacket that went all the way to my ankles, with baggy black jeans and some black Demonia's with a big heart on the heels. I also had on rings, two black on my middle and ring finger as a sliver on my index and pinky. When I finished checking myself out, I went into the bar and my favorite smell hit the nose.

Alcohol.

I just want to get wasted tonight, I'm not even thinking what will happen to me if I do. As I was lost in thought, I bumped into somebody, he was pretty tall for someone my height.

"Sorry... there's pushing in this crowd." He said.

I looked up to find a ginger. He had freckles, glossy tan skin, and he had on a blue vest with a black turtleneck under it and some black pants with red shoes.

"Nah it's fine, I was pushing through this loud ass crowd anyways." I laughed.

"You sure? I can pay you back with a drink at the bar." He pointed at the bar.

"Sure...I was tryna get wasted tonight." I said as I played with my nails.

"So you just take random drinks from strangers, huh?" He said as he started walking to the bar.

"Ah... it depends on my mood, I'm kinda mad right now so I want to get drunk," I said stretching as I followed him.

He was pretty chill for someone who had a gun. I'm surprised I didn't get shot yet because I bumped into him. We both sat in one of the stools and he ordered one of the strongest things ever.

"So, what you carry a gun for, huh?" I smirked and looked at him.

"Protection, some old shit happened that fucked up my life." He said laying his head on his right palm.

Damn his hand was veiny. And it was kinda hot...

The waitress put the drink in front of him and slid it to me.

"Here you go, alcoholic." He smirked at me.

"If I'm an alcoholic, then what are you?" I picked up the shot glass.

It was quiet for a bit but he scoffed and I giggled and started drinking the shot he bought me.

"Dumbass motherfucker. You made yourself look stupid." I laughed out loud.

"Shut the fuck up..." He flipped me off.

"Hey... I never got your name." I smiled at him.

"It's fuck you."

"When?" I grinned at him.

"I don't know. When do you want to?" He looked at me, grinning as well.

I burst out laughing and held my stomach as he laughed with me as well. I stopped laughing and ordered like 6 shots that were strong as fuck.

"Damn so you are a drinker." He giggled.

"Yep, my fuckass girlfriend is fucking annoying and I don't have time for bullshit," I said playing with my rings.

"Oh really? Then how come you have a girlfriend but you're trying to do a one-night stand?"