Forgive me?

( Keith's POV )

"Pico~" I whimpered.

"ARE YOU MOANING OUT MY NAME IN YOUR SLEEP?!?!" Pico woke me up.

He was sitting up beside with his eyes wide open and sounds of giggling that was about to come out of him.

"OH MY GOD. UM?? I THOUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE ALREADY LEFT OH MY FUCK-" I said covering my mouth.

He laughed, hard, and held his stomach falling face-first on my bed grabbing the sheets.

"I now have a grudge," I said kicking his head.

I stood up went to my closet and locked myself in.

My fucking weird-ass brain is fucking crazy, at least let me know if he's there or not... fucking asshole.

"Come on~ It was a jokeee~" Pico giggled and made shuffling noises from my door.

I'm guessing he sat down and laid his back on the door. Fucking ogre type back having...

"Just shut up you carrot turd," I said giggling.

"Ok, fuck you too." Pico scoffed.

I sat there, closing my eyes hoping he would leave. I crawled to the door quietly to hear his low breaths, in and out.

You make me feel so weird Pico...

"Move away from the door," I said softly unlocking the door.

His shuffling started and then it stopped.

"AGH! WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled as he grabbed me.

"Come on buddy, forgive me!" Pico giggled.

"No, I'm ignoring you for the rest of the day," I said biting his hand and he hissed.

"It was a joke bluey~" Pico laughed.

I kept my mouth shut and I walked into the bathroom to go and brush my teeth and wash my face, away from that piece of shit.

I locked the door behind me and he knocked loudly which hurt my ears but I still ignored it.

(time skip)

I was just walking upstairs to my room to get some food from my food stash and then I saw Pico just rampaging through my stuff, probably looking for something to blackmail me with.

But then I realized, my animals were on my bed.

I whistled to all of them and they came to me.

"What are you doing you crackhead?" I ignored his comment and walked downstairs with pride diffusing within me as my 2 bunnies, 1 dog, and one parrot filled alongside me.

Fuck my food stash. He's just here... and I'm itching for... him, his touch...

NO! Do not do that to yourself you slutty bitch. I grabbed my body to hold myself from going upstairs to him, begging for him to stretch me out in all 3 holes.

I went to my refrigerator, searching for tasty food that was invisible to my eyes. Would I have to face him?

I don't care, he could kiss my ass.

I walked back upstairs, waiting for my punishment to come about, and there he was, just on MY bed, relaxing.

"You know you don't have to ignore me?" Pico said giggling.