Oh shit.

( updated )

🕊

• Keith's POV •

Fuckkkkk...

Dammit, my head hurts, what happened last night...

I looked to the side of my bed... wait... this is not my bed...

There was a person, wait PICO?!?!

Ohhhhh, that's right I slept with him. Fuck... my ass, my back, and my pussy hurts. I don't know-how in the fuck am I gonna walk today to do this fuckass rap battle, if I'll be able to walk to the place.

I rubbed my neck but I felt a soft fabric on it, oh so he gave me one of his sweaters...

Aww, his aftercare is sweet for somebody with a gun. Maybe I'm judging him by a book...

I sat up and held my head, groaning from the pain.

"I see you're up.." He yawned.

"Yep... my fucking head hurts.." I yawned as well.

I rubbed my eyes, feeling crust on the start of my eyes, and wiped them off. He just sat up and got on his phone.

"What time is it.." I asked him.

"Check your phone fucker." I joked.

"Motherfucker you're that lazy just to look at the time?!?!" I laughed.

"Yep." He chuckled and scrolled through whatever was on his phone.

I scoffed and reached for my phone on the floor, seeing the time 11:12 am. Fuck it starts at noon, I gotta go before I get fucked up.

"Damn, I gotta go.." I said annoyed.

I stood up, almost falling from the pain in my back and legs. Shit, can I walk??

"Heh, seems there's a bit of lag in your step." He chuckled.

"Oh you motherfucker, I swear I will fuck you up." I looked back at him.

"I'd like to see that." He turned off his phone and looked into my eyes deeply.

I looked down and took thong and threw it at his face. His eyes widened as he notices what I was doing but his reaction was late. I picked up my pants and shirt and started to put my pants on while he chuckled.

"Thank you, I'll keep them as a souvenir." He said laughing a bit.

"Oh really, then I'll keep the sweater as a souvenir." I turned back to him with a smile. I never noticed the color, it was mixed with a dark green on the torso and light green on the neck and sleeves.

"That's my favorite sweater.." He slightly said concerned.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it and give it back to you when I see you again," I said smiling softly at him.

"Fine, you shitass..." he mumbled.

I chuckled and grabbed my jacket and my turtle neck then put on my jacket. I started going downstairs to his living room to get my shoes and my wallet. I heard footsteps come from the stairs and I turned around to find the mighty Pico there waiting to greet me out.

"When you go home and do your little routine, there will be a surprise~" He smirked.

"This 'surprise' sounds suspicious." I glared at Pico.