Ah, You again.

( Updated )

Third Person POV •

There he was, the only one Keith standing in his doorway, showing Pico his condo that must've been very expensive since everything was glass.

"Damn, this is better than my condo." Pico chuckled.

"Ah, thank you but I like yours better, it's more my style." He smiled.

Keith then gasped, seeing his pets get all over him. He smiled and picked them all up.

He had one bunny, one dog, and his bird was caged upstairs in one of his spare rooms for the pets.

Keith then kissed the creatures and put them down.

Pico chuckled and laughed out loud because of how caring he was about them.

"What are those? Your children?" He giggled.

"Yep! Since Cherry is fucking annoying."

Keith closed his door, it automatically locked and Keith went upstairs.

"So, can I just chill?" Pico said laying on his black couch.

Keith looked at him with a confused look like 'Are you fucking joking?', he then went up to Pico and dragged him upstairs to his room.

"No, you may not. You can pack Cherry's clothes though!" He smiled.

"I'll help you when I get out of the shower," Keith said taking off his clothes.

Pico looked at his body and his face flushed with blush, Keith was just stripping right in front of his eyes, like he was a dog or something.

"So we're just stripping in front of people now?" Pico smirked.

"Well then stop looking." Keith chuckled.

"I can't," Pico grinned.

Keith went up to him closer and shut his eyes, he then quietly stepped back and ran into the bathroom, grabbing his towel right before he did.

"YES. YOU CAN." Keith said closing the door shut.

Pico jumped from the loud noise and started getting to working, while Keith made his hot bath.

Pico sighed from how stupid Keith was and how he acted like a little kid but he found it pretty cute. He giggled under his breath and started searching through the drawers.

"That neon glow stick little shit is gonna get it." He grunted.

All he saw in the box was a note that said 'just kidding, ur on ur own >;)'. Pico ripped the paper up to shreds and scoffed.

( time skip )

"Ow... goddammit. I let you into my house and you hit me?" Keith yelled holding back his giggles.

"You know exactly what you did. That's why I packed up your fucking panties and thongs with hers." Pico crossed his arms and smirked.

Keith froze for a second, processing what he said.

"YOU WHAT?!?!?!" He yelled at Pico.