LAVENDER: Episode 3.5

Btw, this should be you rn 👇

_________________

After hearing the words come out of the ravenette's mouth, Jack recoiled back in shock and distress, "Hey, what're you thinking!? That's exactly what he wants to hear!"

"If I'm being honest, my head is kind of empty." Mayumi replied, shrugging.

'...then..what am I???'

'Head empty, no thoughts.'

"Ooh~ He's not wrong. A deal is what I want." Azul widely smirked.

"Aha~! Starfish-chan~ What a wonderful idea." Floyd announced his presence from the doorway, grinning over at the ravenette.

Jack held the ravenette close to him as he glared at the pervert. "What are you doing here..and zip up your pants, creep!"

"Huh? What do you mean? I'm just working." Floyd replied as he made his way next to his brother whilst fixing his pants.

Mayumi held back the urge to throw something heavy at the disorganized twin.

"Are you done?" Jade asked.

"Yes~~ It was good!"

Azul raised a brow at them. He was confused by the interaction. "Is there something I don't know?"

"Actually--"

"Can we continue with what we started?" Mayumi cut off Jade and directed the attention to Azul.

"...Of course. Since you're making such a large demand, you'll have to come up with some sort of suitable collateral. What will you offer in this deal?" Azul mused, curious to what she would say.

"What do you want?" Mayumi asked. She had a feeling what it was, but she wanted to hear him confirm it.

"It's simple really." He got up from his seat as he leaned against the ravenette. He took her hand within his as he brought it closer to his face, feeling her soft palms against his cheeks. "I want you."

Mayumi stared at him with her bright fuchsia eyes, stunned.

'Oh...'

'Oh? Why are you surprised?'

'I thought he wanted you. Not me. This is far beyond the plan I initiated. Now I have to think of something else.'

"I want everything that is you. Your attention, your touch, your body, your soul, your power." He hazily muttered with darkened blue eyes. His voice was so soft to hear that it could have made anyone blush, but it was easy to detect the obsession in it, wanting to be released. So, it was not attractive.

"No! I won't allow it." Jack growled, breaking the contact between Azul and Mayumi as he brought her against him. He hovered above the girl and glared at the dorm leader in an almost possessive manner.