BLUE: Episode 6.3

Back from vacation!! Sorry for not letting you guys know 🥺 I'll update more before skool starts.

Btw forgive me for any errors bc I tried updating asap for you sexy readers 🙏

━━━━

After all the sadness that struck Ramshackle Dorm, Mayumi had finally awakened from the dream Douma had placed her in.

Feeling a bit better, the ravenette sat up from her bed and immediately noticed the gifts surrounding her room. Blinking, she placed her hand on her head and realized how smooth her hair had suddenly become.

Perplexed, Mayumi furrowed her brows and ran her fingers through her hair. Has someone been taking care of her?

"You slept for a whole day."

Looking up at the doorway, Mayumi spotted Ace walking in with his arms crossed over his chest. His expression looked blank but his eyes held great relief. "Everyone thought you were dying."

A startled look appeared on the girl's face. "Really?"

"Really." Ace repeated as he took a seat on the chair beside her bed. "All these gifts were brought in yesterday...for you."

Mayumi frowned at the news. Suddenly, guilt swam in her gut at the thought of worrying everyone while she slept away. As she looked at all the gifts, she noticed the teddy bear lying beside her, staring up at her with a cute face.

Tea, donuts, apples, tarts, knafeh, flowers...they all surrounded her, brought by the people who had her in their minds.

"What have I done?..." Mayumi mumbled to herself in shock as some warmth hit her chest. But shame crashed into her chest for being asleep. Embarrassment surfaced as she looked at the auburnette with a pout. "Why didn't you wake me up?"

Ace shrugged at her question. "Too many of them pampering you would have overwhelmed you. It was better if you rested. You haven't for a while." He brought up with a knowing look.

Mayumi's lips dropped at his last claim. She hasn't had a proper sleep for a long while...since Azul's overblot. "Has it really been that long...?"

Ace quietly stared at Mayumi, seeing how refreshed she physically looked now. He knew that Mayumi only slept the whole day because of Douma. He basically knocked her out. Yet, Ace wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not.

The door opened, interrupting the two from their thoughts. Deuce walked in with a tray full of food, unaware of his conscious crush. But suddenly seeing that Mayumi was awake, Deuce brightly smiled, elation erupted in his chest as he exclaimed with yearning.

"Yumi, you're up! I-I thought you would be asleep another day or two."

"How could I if that means being unable to see your handsome face." Mayumi smiled, accepting the tray of food the bluenette placed on her lap. She softly chuckled, seeing a smiley face drawn with ketchup on her omurice.

Deuce's ears brightened at her comments, causing his fingers to twitch. "J-Just eat."

"Don't act shy, crybaby! You know you wanted to hear that." Ace quickly called out as he narrowed his eyes at the bluenette.

"Shut up, truant!"

Mayumi quietly smiled, used to their bickering but not entirely bothered by it. The only thing that stung was Grim's missing inputs to their conversation.

It suddenly felt lonely again.

"Yumi."

The girl snapped her attention up to Deuce, seeing him and Ace stare at her with worried and conflicting eyes.