✧・゚: *✧・゚:* the entrance *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

—Hadraniel, sweetheart, we missed you dearly ! What brings you he-

Hadraniel, sweetheart, we missed you dearly ! What brings you he-

oh my, I haven't seen one of your species in a while ! I hope my earthling isn't too old...

I see you already met Hadraniel, our loyal gate-keeper ! Thank Luminescence you didn't get lost like the last one who came here, it didn't end very well... but that's a story for another time !

My name is Zaphiel, I am our Empress' servant. I will assist you doing your visit here. Hopefully you leave with your head still on, if not, it would be bad for business... anyway.

Here's the pitch. You have a choice between two portals. Oh, right, you humans don't have that... I believe you call something similar doors ?

The left one will take you to the museum, where your human eyes can admire the godly-like creations of our queen and eventually take them home with you, if She is feeling generous.

On the other side, the right one will take you to the atelier, where miracles happen. There, you just need to be polite and have a tiny little bit of an idea, and if the angels like you and your way of thinking, they will transfer your request to our creator, Luminescence.

I believe I told you anything you need to know... Any questions ? If so, head to the reception desk, that is where you will find me !

Good luck, and may your quest be fulfilled !

Now Hadraniel, where were we...