the atelier ━━━━━★✼☆。

You enter the right portal and start to feel tingles all over your human body. It's very relaxing, but before you know it, you are alive and standing in what looks like a galaxy.

Only this galaxy seems to be moving like shooting stars

Only this galaxy seems to be moving like shooting stars. After standing still and looking closer for a little while, your eyes adapt and what you see surprises you. They aren't stars, they're angels ! Only their godly bodies burn so bright you couldn't even make the difference from far away.

No, no, no! you hear an angelic voice shout from far away. You cannot wander here like it is your home, human. We could get in trouble. This is bad, very bad...

The celestial being addressing you, or rather themselves, sounded stressed, but you couldn't even worry about them. They were shouting, yet all you could hear was a song. This voice was so melodic, it made you forget everything else.

Did you hear what I said, Earthling ? Take the portal back to the reception before anyone gets hurt. Our queen might be kind, but she isn't very welcoming when working on something.

But I was told I could visit the atelier ?

Oh dear Luminescence, I will kill Zaphiel ! The atelier isn't welcoming visitors right now, Human. Our queen is working on something. Come on, chop chop!

The last think you saw was a pair of wings, and as a whiff of air caressed you face, you felt this tingling sensation again. And next thing you know, you are back in the reception desk.

Very sorry, Human, but the shop part of this graphic book is closed for now! As said in the text (if you read it haha, hope you did cause I spent a lot of time on it), I am still working on a few things, things that will be showcased under this part!

See you, Earthling! Hope you find your light, and may your quest be fulfilled...

gif creds go to the amazing thelightbender , thank you so much gorg 💙