History/Implications of this Universe/Extra Details/Character Bio's

Hey everybody! So, this story is completely different than any others that I have written. So I decided to make this Chapter to avoid confusing anybody too much.

Universe Implications:

In this Universe there are 6 Alpha Titans: King Ghidorah, Queen Moonhidorah, (Not Ghidorah's Mate! The 'Queen' part is so their equals.) (Credit to ClevzX) Hokmuto, Femuto, (Now those two are mates.) Mothra, and lastly Godzilla. Which is slated to change. Probably not in the way you think. (Also that is their order from Oldest to Youngest. Yes Godzilla is the Youngest, you'll see why later. Since I doubt anyone actually reads the description. Nor will it be insightful to those who do.) This is also an Anthro World where all the Titans wear clothes. Why? Because I can.

Most Titans are approximately 25 to 30 Meters tall, excluding the Alpha's who are over 300 feet, (91 Meters and up) excluding Mothra, since her species is much smaller than the others. Another thing about the Alpha's, as you would probably expect, they're immensely powerful. Very few Titans outside of one another can take on the Alpha's, let alone defeat them. I'll bring that up in the History Section. They also have Magical abilities on top of their natural ones. Females magical abilities tend to be stronger and more diverse than the males abilities.

Nobody is born an Alpha... Unless your a Birth one... Regardless. Most Alpha's are Turned Alpha's. Meaning, another alpha uses their abilities in order to transform a desired being into an Alpha. Their also immortal, which will be addressed in the story itself. But be careful! Alpha powers can be taken away just as fast as they were given. Born Alpha's are not immune to having their powers taken away either.

There are also 4 Kingdoms. Earth Defenders, Guardians, Aliens and MUTO's. Now what do I mean by that last one? There all that right? Wrong. Those are Titans who's species could not be identified. 90% of unidentifiable Titans go to the MUTO kingdom for this reason.

There are however, several small 'Mini Kingdoms.' 5% of Unidentifiable Titans that find those that are like them form 'Mini Kingdoms.'

Then there's Destroyah. He was able to make himself a half Alpha Titan using Science and Excess Magic left from the Alpha's. He was defeated using the Elements of Nature. A set of powerful artifacts that boost an Alpha's Magical Abilities.

Character Profiles: For those that play some level of actual importance in the story.

Godzilla:

Designation: Turned Alpha. Originally King Ghidorah's protégé.

Gender: Female. (Because I Can.)

Height: 108 Meters. Originally 28 Meters before her Transformation.

Weight: 80,000 Metric Tons.

Bio: Godzilla was originally just a regular Titanus Gojira. But after completing a Spell from King Ghidorah, she ascended and Became an Alpha Titan. Her magic is generally more powerful due to her being female. Despite being the toughest of the 6 Alpha's, being the youngest, she isn't quite a fearless as the other 5. But when her home is in Danger she'll give her 100% to protect those she cares about.

King Ghidorah: A Mix of the Monsterverse and Showa Versions.

Designation: Born Alpha.

Gender: Male.

Height: 156 Meters.

Weight: 141,056 Metric Tons

Bio: King Ghidorah and Ichi, Ni, and San/Kevin are the elder Brothers to Queen Moonhidora and Callist, Io and Eura. They are also the strongest Alpha Titan when it comes to Firepower, however they are far from the most Durable.