Justice

For the next two days, whenever Godzilla wasn't managing the restoration of Titanville, she was weeping for the losses of Cyber-Zilla, Otachi, and other Titan's that have either not been found or confirmed dead. Sometimes, Gojirin had walked into her room where they'd cry together with Kong occasionally checking up on them.

Usually, when Godzilla could stop sobbing she'd ask questions about the fleeting romance between Gojirin and Otachi, and Gojirin would stop to answer. Eventually, they'd break down and start crying again.

The morning of the third day, Godzilla, her boyfriend, and their friends took a train to the port and they were soon on a boat bound for Alielot among many other titan's that wanted to witness the trial of Ghidorah, the former co-ruler of the Alien Kingdom. When Godzilla remembered that they were such, it was hard to process that their trusted leader had attacked and killed in her own land.

As Godzilla leaned against Kong - despite their size difference - and looked away from the window, she noticed that Zilla and Komodithrax were not sitting together. Instead, Zilla sat in the upper left corner of the seating area and Komodithrax sat in the lower right corner of it.

"Kong, do you think they broke up?" Godzilla gulped.

"Broke up? No." Kong kept looking at the floor. "But something as devastating as this is sure to hurt relationships."

Godzilla knew that this was worse than anything the Earth Defenders has faced before. Moonhidorah never killed in her rage, and neither had Bathra or even Destroyah. Ghidorah was the one out of all immortals and leaders that went to this extreme, and Godzilla knew that many titan's would study and analyse them as a historical figure, wondering what motivated them to succumb to evil.

Was...was it unrequited love? Did I lead them on?

Godzilla wasn't ready to answer the question she asked herself, and just sat in silence as the ship made its arrival in Alielot.

Everyone stepped off the ship and went through a line of advanced security that lead to the castle. Every possession was to be put in one of the lockers before each titan walked into the recently dusted and beige courtroom. -Kong's axe having been made an exception by both Godzilla and Moonhidora- It hadn't been used in centuries, but that was going to change.

Ghidorah stood in the corner of the room with their necks and wings restricted, staring at all the titan's coming in from the tall cage they were placed in. Every time a new titan walked into the room, Ghidorah perked up in hopes for Godzilla to walk in. Unfortunately, Moonhidora had suspected their anticipation and tied their muzzles shut until the trial was almost over. No matter, they still had a chance to speak in their defence later on.

They saw Queen Mothra walk in, her determined stride turning into a hesitant walk as she noticed her fellow alpha in the cage. King Dagon, who was walking beside her, whispered in her ear, and she resumed her stride. Ghidorah's confidence wavered, knowing that the Alpha's would likely rule unanimously in favour of a severe punishment if they didn't come up with a strategically planned speech that'd win back the hearts of their beloved and their sisters, as well as one more Alpha Titan. If that worked, then perhaps a much lighter punishment would be ruled from 3-2 of the Alpha's.

Countless hours had passed planning away in her mind when the great and beautiful Queen Godzilla walked in the room with Moonhidora on her right side and Kong on her left. But Ghidorah hardly noticed them, never taking their eyes off their one and only.

The five Alpha's took their places behind their respective judge platforms on the left of Ghidorah's cage. Moonhidora stood behind the highest platform in the middle, Mothra sat on her right next to Ghidorah's cage, and Hokmuto, Femuto and Godzilla sat on her left. Godzilla being the farthest from her former co-teacher.