Prologue

As snow covers the busy streets of Piltover, a city situated close to New York, the view slowly pans to a small two-story café. A wooden signboard above its doors with golden letters named our quiet and cozy spot as "Silence is Golden". The interior has solid wooden counter with cushioned bar stools in front, behind it displays multitude of coffee beans contained in jars, an espresso machine neatly tucked in the bottom middle and across the counter are multiple booths lined up back to back with cushioned seats with a table in the middle. Over all, the café gave off a homey yet rustic vibe.

{The photo above is the cafe. And yes I know it's Le Blanc}

As the sound of a television going on about the daily news, a hum can be heard amidst it, going by with a random tune. Rounding the corner of the counter stood a male figure who seemed to be stirring in a large boiling pot, free hand by his hip and an unlit cigarette loosely hanging by his lips. Standing at a height of 6'0 ft, (H/l) (H/c) hair, his facial features obscured by the steam coming up from the pot. Wearing a white dress shirt under a black waistcoat, sleeves folded right below the elbows, a short black tie to neatly completing his look, with all covered by a brown apron to avoid any stains. Black trousers held up by two brown belts, finishing it off with brown dress shoes.

 Black trousers held up by two brown belts, finishing it off with brown dress shoes

{A/n: This will be your default outfit, minus the hat, and knife. Yes, I like being a classy motherfucker}

The calm atmosphere was quickly interrupted by a jingle of a bell as a person had walked into the shop. Well, she ran in rather than walking as she was now hunched over the counter, panting and trying to catch her breath, her pink hair now cascading over her features.

Pink haired girl: "Sorry I'm... Late Chief... kinda overslept since... finals just wrapped up yesterday." She said in between breaths as she seemed to have had ran from her apartment.

Hearing this, the male from earlier pokes his head around the corner to see his employee panting. His face now revealed to have dull (E/c) eyes, a pair of black framed glasses resting on the bridge of his nose, and a mole under his right eye, adding more to his charm. His face overall was nothing short of a debonair. This man is (Y/n) (L/n), the owner of this café. Walking over behind the counter with a glass of water in hand and gently sliding it to her.

 Walking over behind the counter with a glass of water in hand and gently sliding it to her