Ch.8: C-combat T-training

Yo sorry for the long wait but I don't really have any experience in writing so please bear with me (pun intended)
____$____________$____________$_______

"Now that you've all finished asking pointless questions, we can get to today's exerc- Wait! I have a question"

"Of course you do midoriya, ask ahead so we can get to today's exercise", Aizawa said.

"Ummm, if it isn't too much could you tell us your quirk or show us", said midoriya

"Tch! Damn nerd of course you wanna know his quirk!", Bakugo said pissed of.
"Sorry kacchan", midoriya apologized.

"My quirk....oh yeah well it's simple I have a magic belly button", Steven said trying to be funny.

"Wait are you for real", sero said unimpressed.
"Nah I'm just joking, my quirk is actually pink diamond as you can see I have a pink gem in my belly", Steven said as he raised his shirt revealing his pink gem making the U.A students awww at it.

"No way is that a real diamond" Mina said.
"You sparkle just like monsieur, we shall be very good friends", said Aoyoma. (Idk french I'm sorry).

All the other class 1a students awed at his quirk and one wrote down aggressively into his note book but not all were impressed.

"So you have a pretty belly button what can you actually do with it you fucking need", bakugo yelled showing off some Sparks.
"C'mon bakubro don't be so harsh, don't mind him Steven he's just cranky today", kirishima said holding bakugo down. "More like everyday" kaminari and uraraka said simultaneously. "What did you say about me and shitty hair get off me!!", bakugo yelled cursing and struggling under kirishima.
"You guys are making him feel weird, don't mind them they're all kinda off well I don't want to say stupid but yeah that", jirou said twirling her ear lobes. " That's really rude you shouldn't say such things about your classmates jirou", Lida said waving his hands in a chopping manner.

The entire class was in chaos. Bakugo was throwing a tantrum holding midoriya in his hands while chasing kaminari, kirishima, uraraka and Mina. while lida was yelling at everyone trying to catch their attention with the help of Yaoyorozu, while some said nothing sitting in their seats, the emos and quiet kids.

Steven was dumbfounded, he finally realized all the stress aizawa has been going through, he glanced at aizawa and he looked at him giving him a you know the shit I go through face and Steven nodded cause he understands his problem. Aizawa activated his quirk staring into their souls making them all sit down and cease their disturbance.

"Now that you've all settled down finally! I'll be reviewing our exercise planned for today, we'll be doing a comb—wait we still haven't seen Steven's quirk in action", aizawa said until he was interrupted by midoriya.
"Don't worry you'll get to see his quirk in action", aizawa said with a sly grin.
"Wait in action? Do you mean—yes cause today you'll all be doing some combat training and your enemy is none other than Steven", Steven asked but was answered by Aizawa who was grinning like the devil the whole time.

"So we'll be fighting Steven here, I guess we're going to have to go easy on him right bakubro", kirishima said as he cracked his knuckles. "If I feel like it I'm gonna wipe the floor with this bastard", bakugo said showing of Sparks again. "If I'll be able to see his quirk then I'll do it", midoriya said looking determined as ever. "But you probably shouldn't use all your strength so that you won't break the poor guy", Mina said leaning over midoriya. "Yeah she's right deku", uraraka said with a smile. " I know, I won't I promise", midoriya said. Other class 1a students nodded smirking as if they have already won the battle but our yet to be hero Steven stood there confused as hell. He was about to fight 21 people with super powers and they're heroes in training which means they really now how to use their quirks and he has been  watching TV since the day he came here but that's not entirely true so he isn't going to back down.

"Alright, I'm going to take you all, I'll try at least but don't take me lightly I've gone through a lot", Steven said feeling fired up like the others.

So much Naruto vibes, sorry this is short but I had to do it so that I won't lose all my readers I'm really sorry I'll update every chapter in every two days we'll they'll be a break for five days cause that's when my exams start and I haven't studied seriously enough so please bear with me I'll update more frequently after it, I promise