Chapter 10: Megatronus Prime/The Fallen's Plan

Narrator: Previously in Cog and Auteur's Merged Universe Adventure.

Ironhide (TFA): Sir. We have something which may interest you.

Ultra Magnus (TFA): Go ahead, Ironhide.

Ironhide (TFA): Yes sir.

(Then they show the video of the villains and their new allies)

Doubleleader: We can help you guys to take care of those heroes and their two friends.

Megatron (BW): Who are these two you speak of?

Doubleleader: You will see them when we take care of them.

(At the city)

Cog: Give it up!

Doubleleader: Hahahahahahaha! Don't think you won, Cog! We have backup!

(Suddenly ten vehicles come in)

Vaggie: Oh, crap!

(In the Merged Universe Villains League Base, a dark laugh is heard as the villains are in shock by seeing the figure behind the laugh)

(Present Time)

Starscream (TFA): Even I am surprised...

Gray Mann: Who are you?

????: I am Megatronus Prime, also known as The Fallen

????: I am Megatronus Prime, also known as The Fallen. I am the one who merged the universes into one.

(The villains get even more shocked by hearing this)

Blackarachnia (TFA): So it was you.

Megatronus: Exactly.

Shockwave (TFA): How did you do that?

Megatronus: It's a long story.

(Flashback)

Megatronus: It all started when I lost my battle against my universe's Optimus Prime, Bumblebee and the other Autobots, getting destroyed in the process.

(Megatronus is seen at another world, receiving greater powers)

Megatronus: After my supposed death, I ended up in another world, where I received godlike powers which are far more powerful than a Prime.

(Then Megatronus is seen merging the universes)

Megatronus: At first, I was planning to return to my own world, and destroy it.

(Flashback Ends)

Megatronus: But I decided to simply merge the universes where you originally belong, turning them into one. And with your help, I can finally take over the merged universe!

(The villains get extremely shocked)

Waspinator (TFA): Unbelievable...

Megatronus: And above all, I can see how eager you are to destroy the heroes who insist on standing in your way. (pulls out his dark staff) Let me show you how I did what I did.