Chapter 23: Exploring the HUGE S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier and Meeting New Heroes

(The heroes are seen at the huge S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier as Robin and Cassie argue about Johnny Cage's Nightwing Movie. Then TFA Sentinel Prime and his team are seen explaining their failure in the mission.)

(Hawkeye is seen guiding Team RWBY and Team JNR to the kitchen)

Hawkeye: Here it is, kids.

Ruby: I'll prepare some cookies. I'm really hungry.

Jaune: Weiss... I have a bad feeling about this...

Weiss: To be honest... so do I...

(Ruby starts her culinary quest by tapping one of the eggs on the side of the bowl, but the shell doesn't crack. Ruby looks perplexed for a moment, then tries rapidly hitting the egg with the same lack of results. Scowling to herself, she finally jumps up, screaming in rage, before throwing the egg into the bowl, where it finally splits open in a burst of white pieces and some orange yolk landing on her cheek, which she silently glowers at.)

(She then attempts to gently pour some of the flour into her bowl, but when none comes out, she gets up on the table itself and tips the whole bag over it upside-down. Giving it a cautious shake, the flour bursts from the bag like a hose, causing Ruby to scream and the camera to be obscured in powder before the dust clears to reveal piles of white around the kitchen and a pasty-faced Ruby with dizzy eyes.)

Yang: Poor Ruby...

(The next step shows her going over to the bowl with the stirrer already in, and she attempts to move it only to find the spoon is stuck. She attempts to move it towards her with both hands while grunting, pulling on it from the tabletop with her feet planted on the bowl until she's launched back, pushing at it with all her might before pitching herself over the bowl, and finally jumping right onto the handle, all to no effect. She falls to the floor and looks up at the stubborn kitchen utensil with narrowed eyes.)

Thor: (comes in) Let me try

(Thor manages to lift the spoon and mixes the igredients as he puts the chocolate chips)

Blake: That spoon is asgardian too?

Ren: If only Thor can lift it...

(Some minutes later, the cookies are finally done)

Thor: Okay, guys. Here are your cookies.

Ruby: Thanks, Thor.

Thor: You're welcome. You can always count on Thor, God of thunder and God of cooking.

(Meanwhile, Henry, Ellie and Charles Calvin are walking down the hall then they see a room with the words "Juan and Kevin" on it.)

)