Chapter 14: Time to go

Alexei woke up in sweat, the past haunts him more and more from what he remembers but works with the best he can. William is vibing on his phone, a rare time for him to have since tarkov.

William: "welcome back."

Alexei: "thanks, what time is it?"

William: "4:30, about an hour and a half from when we go to the club."

Alexei: "shit, ok. Ima go take a shower."

William: "Ight, I'll head to the mess hall."

    As Alexei went to the bathroom William started to head out in some causal clothes. Will felt weird wearing Causal clothes and not body armor. As he heads to the mess hall he passes some recruits, chated with valkyrie for a bit, then reached the mess hall.

     As he arrived, some of the ops just came back from a mission. Seemed to be brutal but all came back alive.

William: "welcome back, you look rough."

Meastro: "yea, was a hard fight to keep the VIP safe."

William: "the guy have anything interesting?"

Meastro: "just some basic stuff, locations of leaders and supply routes."

William: "interesting, how was the rest of your team?"

Meastro: "Caviera and Pulse went to doc to get stitched up, jager and bandit both headed back to their rooms to rest."

William: "shame, now ima get food. Talk to ya later."

Meastro: "you to."

William grabbed a tray from the line and picked out all his favorite foods. Burgers, fries, chili, and beer. He hasn't had a meal like this in a long time.

     Alexei, feeling refreshed, headed out into the town. He wasnt able to actually enjoy a stroll in a long time, or at least without wearing armored plates and heavy armor. As he walked down the long road he thought to himself about what he did, how he'll survive this new life.

     While on his small stroll through town he could see kids playin at a nearby playground, markets with tons of people, all seemed well and peaceful. Alexei kept getting flashbacks of similar places but covered in bullet casing and explosions back in tarkov. With this note, he moved back towards base.

     As he headed back towards the dorms, the intercom sounds.

Henry: "wolf and pup, report to the briefing room."

Alexei: "shit, no drinks tonight."

    Alexei heads toward the briefing room, William was still in the dining hall talkin and when he heard his name he knew the same thing. The few ops there where confused to such a call right after a big operation. They didn't join to long ago so they weren't expected to go on a mission so soon. Something seems off.

     As the enter the room Henry is there with briefing papers.

Alexei: "Need us already?"

Henry : "yep, with the info we got from the VIP, your target plans on moving with the next convoy to a base somewhere in Yemen."

William: "ah yes, another war zone."

Henry: "yes, relations have been dropping and the white mask leader is working with a local warlord till things settle down. Your mission is to extract info and eliminate if possible."

     Alexei looks over the prep work and blueprints for the compound. Notices some juicy places for entry and exits.

Alexei: "any civilians in the facility?"