Chapter 1: Chance for vengence

Alexei and Will were both at a safezone In Tarkov, chatting and selling the recent haul of parts and guns they found. They look over to a man in a white mask asking for volunteers, curious they both go.

Alexei: "Whitemask, what's going on?" As he looks studying the strange man.

White mask leader: "I heard about you two, we are planning for revenge."

Will: "sounds interesting, what's the plan?"

WML: "we have contacted with some men and have an exit, you planning on stayin?"

Alexei: "I don't plan on it, what about you will?" Looks at William while poking the hell outa him.

Will: "hell yea, what's the catch?"

WML: "glad you asked, you'll be sent to a ship near the coast, givin your equipment, and transported to Europe somewhere. Haven't decided yet." While he looks at your gear "you like using your shotgun?" He asks knowing some of the rumors.

Alexei: "yea if possible I would like to keep it."
Will: "and I would like to keep my AK as well."

WML: waits a few moments to think. "I think I can make this work." As he points towards the truck "wait in there with your gear and we'll get you on the move. Seeya on the other side."

The white mask leader starts walking away, will and Alexei boy chat askin if this can happen. They chatted and waited then finally got on the move, after about 30 mins they were out of the city, apparently the white masks were able to take a gate surrounding the city to get recruits out, many people were waiting for there chance of revenge. Alexei and Will both look to realize what they are getting into.

After days of waiting they finally got to a dock, that's where they met their team and started introducing ourselves.

???: "hello there, who are all of you?"

Alexei: "name is Alexei, and this is William."
William nods

???: "names John, good to see some new faces." He moves hand to shake. Alexei accepts the handshake.

As you start to make chat the squad leader starts talking and orders you all to the ship, shows us where all of us are staying and the equipment we will be wearing and using.

John and will both start putting on the uniform, Alexei starts modding his ammo and shotgun. Eventually the ship started moving, Alexei and Will both went to the deck, happy they are outa the hellhole tarkov.

Alexei: "shit comrade, we did it. We FUCKING did it."

Will: "hell yea we fucking did it, now let's go kick some ass."

They both go in for a high five, failing 2 time's cause they were slightly too excited about being out but head back to get their patrol routes and times.

John was on first watch, Will and Alexei were on night patrol on deck, they didn't expect any danger, or at least they hoped.

Harry: "would Montagne, ash, Kapkan, Blackbeard, and doc please report to briefing."

After all the ops reported in Harry stood up and started.

Harry: "alright now that everyone's here, there is a cargo ship off the coast of Africa, looks like it is heading somewhere near Italy but current heading is unknown. Your mission is a classic terrorist hunt, kill all white masks you see, simple enough?" As Harry looks around and notices Kapkan raise his hand "yes kapkan?"

Kapkan: "where did that ship leave?"

Harry: "Good question, the ship left somewhere around India and started around Africa. Apparently they have been getting new recruits from several areas including some from russia." Harry looks and says " your helicoptor leaves in 30 mins, get prepared and move."

All in unison: "yes sir!"

AUTHORS NOTES:
Don't be to harsh on me, I never wrote somthing this lengthy and kinda want to start this as a hobby, I plan on adding more details from both games in coming chapters but for now this is what I got.