Chapter 15: Nosey Neighbors

NEXT DAY

Alexei and William both woke up around 10 am, later than the usual wake up time but they didn't care. They were on "break" until Henry needed them again but they were gonna make the most of it. They were still somewhat restricted where to go, they had free range of the base and if they could convince someone to take them off base they were allowed to, tho they already broke that rule.

Henry trusted them, he read up about William and Alexei. William, trusted soldier and loyal to his friends... Alexei, loyal and determined. If they make deals, they keep them from what the rouge trader Ragman said about them.

Alexei and Will both get outa their beds, start debating on what things they could do.

Will: "wanna go to the firing range?"

Alexei: "no, been there to many times. Ima just go to the gym for a bit. See if I can get my hands on a MP3 or something."

Will: "well shit, ima just watch TV then."

Alexei: "fatass.."

Will: "fuck you."

Alexei: "nope, exit only."

Will: "I hate you."

Alexei: "I know, ima head over there, don't get into trouble."

Will: "shouldn't I say that to you?"

Alexei: "na, I'm always careful."

Alexei closes the door behind him, Alexei is wearing a basic gym uniform which consists of shorts and sleeveless shirt. Will was still in his normal get up from yesterday, pants and short sleeve shirt. While Alexei was waking down towards the gym, he looks at his old scars from tarkov, bullet wounds, cuts, the whole nine yards of damages from failed raids and clever foes.

    Alexei continued on, the scars only visible were from Grenade blasts and cuts but all were healed extremely well from the therapists help leaving only  small scars. Most of the recruits avoided him or were slightly scared. He didn't mean to be such a menace to rainbow, but he just wanted to work out and get some music in his ears.

Mozzie: "looks like he left."

Jager: "why are we doing this again?"

Mozzie: "cause it's fun and they wanna know what they are hiding in his room."

Jager: "send a drone in."

Mozzie: "cant, Henry blocked the holes."

Jager: "shame."

Mozzie: "let's wait a second, the other one didn't leave yet."

Jager: "fine."

     20 mins earlier

Dokabi: "mozzie, can I ask for a favor?"

Mozzie: "what is it?"

Dokabi: "remember that time you owe me?"

Mozzie: "fuck... yes I remember, what do you need?"

Dokabi: "to break into Alexei and Williams room to see what they're hiding."

Mozzie: "why the hell would you make me do that?"

Dokabi: "we're just curious what their hiding."

Mozzie: "sure you are, anyone to help me?"

Dokabi: "try to get bandit or jager."

Mozzie: "fine, this makes us even."

Dokabi: "fine."