8

"What happened on the day I saw you with that guy y/n..."

Your heart began to tremble. You knew this was coming one day but you had ultimately forgot about it since you always try to forget about what hurts the most. It was a bad habit but it worked out. And with now being reminded of what took place you slowly looked down. Feeling tears pile up as you tried not to cry but were unable to. You started to cry. He noticed this and came up to you.

"Hey...hey it's alright...I um...here"

He got up and gave you a tissue. You wiped your eyes and began to speak

"I'm sorry...it was nothing don't worry about it Sensei.  Im okay"

He didn't believe you, not in the slightest. But not wanting to pry to much clearly seeing your devastated look. He'd let you go. And you half walked out the classroom getting ready to go home.

Time skip

You had taken a shower and packed up your stuff to go to Mina's house. Once you made it there you both put on your outfits and you couldn't lie it was a good idea to look up the theme before you bought clothes because the theme for the club was masquerade.

You both came up with the scenario that you both should dress up as a mob bosses wives since you'd have to put on the mask and it looked really cute with the outfits. Plus you both had a thing for dangerous men.

"Y/n....omg babe...you look soooo gooddd"

Mina said with excitement while you turned around to look at yourself in the mirror

"You don't look so bad yourself mamas I mean damn look at them curves"

You told her excitingly as you both started to pose in the mirror and Mina started to twerk on you as you started feeling yourself up.

You had a long nude silk dress with a slit and a white faux fur boa scarf and some white pointed heels while Mina had a purple sparkling dress with a slit with body jewelry all over her body, blue laced heels and a fake long cigar. Your mask was brown with white detail while her mask was purple with blue detail. You both did each other's makeup and you decided to put on a long black haired wig. You though it looked nice at the mall so you bought it and turns out it actually fit you really well it was going down all the down towards your but. Mina then decided it would be a good idea to have a shot of whiskey for good luck.

You both took the shot and then started to head out
in her car towards Denki's house.

On the way there you both were feeling the roles you were trying to play out. Silly as it may be you both had fun until Mina asked you a serious question

"Hey y/n...?" She said softly

"What's up Mina?" You looked to the side to see her face dropped a bit

"What if kiri doesn't like me?...you know I always try to talk to him but we're all here to be hero's you know not to be friends...it's nice that our class has this bond but...what if he doesn't like me because he only wants to be a hero and nothing more?"

You faced dropped a bit uncertain of what you should say...it was weird. You had gotten to know Mina and everybody in class 1-a a bit more and you saw her as a friend the rest where just there but obviously you had to betray her one day because she's was a hero...and you are a villian. You were starting to question your motives on why you were there in the first place...this was all to get away from dabi and to follow your dream of being free in a society where it wasn't that easy but you still wanted to be with the leauge...so what Exsactly was this...