10

"P-P-PP PROFESSORRR?!?!?!"

You stuttered out. Not knowing what to do or what to say. You just stared at the man you had just had sex with. Realizing the severeness of the situation.

"Wait a second..."

He took a good look at you. He leaned in a bit closer to you before ultimately taking a couple of steps back out of sheer realization.

"Y-Y-n?????"

You finally took your mask off. Now both of you had just realized what was going on. He was in a towel...naked....while you were in his bed...naked...

"Oh....my...OH...MY.....WHAT THE....DID.WE.JUST.OH...GOD...IM..."

You pleaded as best you could. Ultimately horrified at what had occurred. You quickly tried to cover yourself with the bed sheets as you looked around for your dress but it was nowhere to be found. Instead you put on the clothes that were given to you. Still in shock you put on the clothes on as quickly as you could. Your whole body shook. You had just fucked your teacher. The one that you tried to avoid for so long. The one who's seen dabi...How were you ever gonna get out of this one.

"What the hell were you doing there y/n?"

Taking you out of your thoughts. You snapped back to reality. Confused as to why he said that.

"W-What do you mean...?"

You were too shy to speak. Your mind was still clouded from overthinking the situation at hand.

"What the hell...where you doing at that fucking nightclub Y/n..."

You looked away.

"...sero" you thought

"Well...? Awnser me?"

You couldn't tell him why u were there. You weren't gonna snitch on the fact that sero told you about that bomb ass underground club.

"...you know Im just gonna go..."

You got up and booked it out the door. You were barefoot, and you left everything behind. Even your phone.

"Y/n get back here NOW!"

He ran up after you. Forgetting that he was in a towel. He quickly grabbed some shorts that were conveniently laying on some chairs and put them on as quickly as possible to go after you. Once you made it outside. You ran as fast as you could down the road. Not paying attention to the surroundings, you quickly got lost. You headed towards a dark ally way and hid behind some large bags of trash.

"Thank god theses bags are big as fuck."

You though to yourself as you were also trying to find a way out of this place.

"Fuck he's coming"

The sound of footsteps coming increasingly closer as you tried your best not to move or breath loudly.

As the sound came closer.... it suddenly stopped.

"Fuck where this girl go..."

Suddenly you look up and you see his silhouette in the dark moon.

"Oh...my..."

"NNNNOOO....Y/n this is NOT the time for that I get we just fucked but still...you gotta RUN"