9

"Well...why don't you show me...what I've done...sir~"

As your words left your mouth...You felt a pair of rough lips smash into yours. Regardless of how rough he was being. You kissed the mysterious man back with a fiery passion. As his hands wandered up the slit of your dress. Your hands explored his waist trying to untuck the neatly tucked shirt out of his black slacks. It soon then became a war for dominance as you tried to stand your ground but was ultimately overpowered by how much lust was in the man in-front of you.

"Mhmhp..."

You moaned into the kiss as he proceeded to go down to your neck and start slowly teasing your sweet spot with small breaths and licks.

"H-heyyy....this- I-isn't very fun mystery man~"

"I'm so sorry little lady...why don't we find a better place then...shall we?"

He then took your hand and you both walked out the club and made your way to his car. It was a nice car at least from what you could tell. You really didn't know much about cars too be the judge of that though. As you got closer to the car he had opened the passenger side of the door and allowed you to step in. He then made his way towards the drivers side and started up the car.

"Where are we going~...?"

You asked the mysterious man. To which he replied.

"You'll see..."

You then found yourself looking outside the window towards an apartment complex. He parked and let you out of his car and grabbed you by the waist to make your way towards the elevator. He pressed the button to go towards the fourth floor. And looked at you with hunger.

"Fuck I can't wait this long"

"What do you me-"

You got shushed by yet another kiss. The car ride from the club was full of you teasing him and touching him as much as you could without distracting him too much from the road. Feeling him now pushing you up against the wall. You let the man have his way with you. It was a strange feeling. You felt as if you had known him your whole life just by how passionate he was making out with you. But yet this was just another one night stand...something that wasn't permanent...that isn't a bad thing...right?

The elevator opened and you both stopped and looking around to see if anybody was there or not. Then quickly he grabbed your hand and made his way towards a door that said 416. He took out his keys and opened the door in one swift motion. He gestured to you and let you walk in first before he followed behind. Closing the door behind him and locking it.

"You have a nice apartment..."

"What did you expect little lady...?"

"I don't know mystery man...but definitely not this"

"Well let me show you what else can be nice"

And again you both made out. This time with no interruptions. You stumbled a bit as he pushed you towards his room. To busy to even notice everything you both were knocking down as you got there.

"Now be a good girl for me and take off that pretty little dress you got on for me..."

Pulling away from his whisper as you got closer to his bed. You complied with his orders and you pulled the straps of your dress down and slid down the rest of your dress leaving you in only your mask and undergarments as he just stared at you.

"Oh my...little lady...you look better than I imagined... So now let me take care of the rest..."

Feeling a bit embarrassed at the fact that you are half naked. You gave him a slight nod. He then made his way towards you and started to suck on your neck as he started to take off his shirt and pants.