Chapter 4.

After we arrived at the scene captain Casey started giving orders.
The victim was seriously injured and died at the scene. We head back to the firehouse after we clean up.
After we got back to the firehouse everyone went to sit down. I went to my quarters. Its a little office with a bed for officers. I closed my blinds and locked my door. I started crying because the victim we lost  had 2 kids. Levi had 2 kids  Presley and Andrew. They are 13 and 7.
I hear a knock on my door so i start wiping my face and getting it  together. I opened the door and it was captain Casey. He said "are you okay you didn't seem okay earlier". i just told him that "it was a hard day because i keep getting reminded of Levi". he asked who that was if i didn't mind telling him". I told him "it was my best friend that died in the line of duty". he said " I'm sorry for your loss if you need anything let me know ".  Leslie came and told us that mills made lunch. Apparently he's a really good cook. I go to the table to eat he made  chicken parm. It was good but i wasn't to hungry so i only ate a few bites. I cleared my plate and  than went to sit outside. I got outside i seen Stella i guess  she wasn't to hungry either. I went to sit close to her. Me and her started talking about basic things. Like the firehouse ect. After she got up  i went back to quarters to fill out my paperwork. After i filled out my paperwork i gave it to chief. He said " i know that was a hard call i also know about Levi  I'm sorry for your loss and i hope your liking 51 so far". i told him "thank you and i am liking 51 already".  He said "great". than i nodded than walked out. I ran into gabby she said "hey". i said "hey". back and kept walking. I whisper to myself " that was awkward". After i get farther down the hall. The bells go off for a house fire. We arrived on scene to the fire. The fire didn't look  to bad. Squad 3 and truck goes inside the building to search for victims. A guy fell down the stairs it looked like. There was no fire on the first floor so we sent in the paramedics just in case he has spinal injuries. When i got to the top floor i seen the fire was about to reach propane tanks so i hurry and get back i jumped from the second floor to the first floor. The propane exploded and the stairs and ceiling fell. Everyone was okay except gabby. Something hit her in the head. She was knocked unconscious. We all get to Chicago med. Dr.Abrams and Dr.Rhodes told us she didn't make it and that she suffered a brain bleed. After he told us this everyone started basically crying. I looked at shay and seen her basically in shock. I see her walk off. I had the same face when Levi died. I walk to find her. She was sitting in a empty hospital room. I sit next to her. She hugs be and starts sobbing. I didn't know what to do so i just hugged her back and told her its alright.