Chapter 6.

Kellys pov:

I wake up at 10 am. This is later than i usually wake up. I didn't go back to sleep till 3 last night so I wasn't surprised. 

Shay pov:
i wake up on the couch i guess i fell asleep watching greys I tend to do that a lot. I look around and try to find my phone. I couldnt find it so i guess i left it in the guest room. I slowly get up and get my phone from the bedroom. After i get my phone i sit down and realize how awkward this is with kelly. He's a  nice man from what i know of him.

Kellys pov:
after i wake up i roll over and see Levi sitting next to me. I start thinking about yesterday. I start thinking i hope things get better because i can't keep going thru this. After Levi died i went to see a therapist. Not long after that i was. Diagnosed with depression no one else knows because i dont want it to effect my work. The job is honestly what is getting me thru this. I get up to go feed him since he's probably pretty hungry. I go out to the kitchen were his food and water is. I feed him and let him out in the backyard. After i let him out i go into the living  room to see that shay is not on the couch. I figured she went back into the guest room. So i go into the bathroom and shower and brush my teeth.

Shays pov:
I hear kelly get up and feed the dog and get into the shower. I get up and go into the kitchen and grab a glass of water. Once i get a glass of water i see the dog at the back door so i just let him inside. 20 minutes pass and than i hear kelly get out of the shower.

Kellys pov:
I get out of the shower and than get dressed in blue jeans black socks and a navy blue t-shirt. After i get dressed i go out into the kitchen and see shay sitting at the table with a glass of water. I say "how did you sleep". She says fine.

Shay pov:
Kelly comes into the kitchen and looks at me for a minute than asks how i slept. I say "fine". Because i didnt know what to say.  Kelly ask if i want anything for lunch since it's basically 11:00 am already. I said im not hungry. I dont eat when i wake up because i have no appetite when i wake up. Kelly goes to the fridge and makes a turkey sandwich and a glass of water.

Kellys pov: after i make a sandwich and eat shay says she needs to go back to her place to brush her teeth shower ect. I ask  "do you need a ride home" shay responds "yes" i say "okay" and get my shoes on and than we head out the door. 

Shays pov:

On the way to my place I think about how I'm going to see all of gabbys things. We pull up to my apartment complex. Kelly says "do you want me to stay"  i say "no" because i dont want him seeing me like this. He says " if you need anything just let me know" and gives me his number.

Kellys pov: after i hand shay my number and she gets out i start driving to Costco so i can get groceries. I get to the store and get veggies fruits ect. By the time i get out of the store its 1:30 so i drive home and put the food away. I sit down for 30 minutes on the couch bored. Since its a nice day i get Levi and take him to the dog park so he can play. After we get to the dog park Levi plays for about 1 hour. So  i get Levi on his leash and get back into the car.  I check my phone and see that captain Casey has called me. I was confused because i don't know what he would call for. I head home. When i get home i sit down at the table and call captain back. He answers his phone.