Chapter 9.

Shays pov:

After i come back inside after playing with Levi outside my phone starting ringing. I answered the phone and it was chief boden. He ask "are you taking any time off of work". i answer  "yes". He says "okay I understand how are you doing". I say "its been rough". Chief says "I understand take as much time as you need". i say "thank you". He says " no problem i got to go" i say "okay have a good rest of your day bye". Than i hang up.

Kellys pov:
I hang out with Amelia and the kids for a couple hours. I check my watch and its 5 pm so i tell Amelia that i should go. She says "okay".  i give the kids a hug and leave. After i get to the house i see shay sitting on the couch. I ask her how her day was. She says "fine you". I say "it was fine". I ask her what she wants for dinner.  She says "pasta". I say "yeah we can do that". She says "okay". Than i feed Levi and  let him out. 

Shays pov:

While me and Kelly eat dinner i tell him that I'm going to be taking time off work  and i have talked to gabbys sister and we are going to be moving gabbys  stuff out of the apartment tomorrow. Kelly says "okay if you need anything let me know". I say "thanks". He says "yea no problem". After we are done eating Kelly tells me he's going to head to the gym. I say "okay". Than he grabs his stuff and leaves. I decide that I'm going to clean up the house for Kelly since he's been kind enough to let me stay with him. After i get finished cleaning its 7:30 and i here Kelly come in i say "hey he says "hey".

Kelly pov:

After  me and shay say hey to each other I noticed she cleaned up the house so i thank her. She said its no big deal. I say "still thank you". She says "your welcome". I get into the shower for a quick wash since i went to the gym. After i get out i get my pajamas on. I walk out and  its 8:00 so i let Levi out one more time for the day.

Shays pov: i get dressed into my pajamas and me and Kelly chill in the living  room until its 9:00 i head to the guest bathroom and brush my teeth and wash my face than i head to the bedroom.

Kelly pov: after i brush my teeth i lay down set my alarm than head to sleep

Shays pov:

I lay down for a hour thinking about  tomorrow. It hasn't hit me that i have to clean out gabbys stuff  tomorrow until now. After i lay down trying to fall asleep I finally fall asleep.

Kelly pov: i wake up to my alarm at 6 i lay in bed for 15 and than finally get up. I head to the kitchen  and make some coffee and breakfast. I feed Levi and let him out.    I don't see shay so I figure she is still asleep. I get dressed and brush my teeth. Its 7:30 so  i get Levi back inside. And leave for work.

Shays pov:

I wake up at 8:00  i walk to the bathroom and use the bathroom.  I walk out into the kitchen and make a fresh pot of coffee.  Get a cup of coffee and make a slice of toast. After i eat i head to the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth.