♛ 4 ♛

HEY HEY HEY! 6k WHY SO MANY VIEWS!?! Woah Woah Woah! I don't wanna keep you for long so here we go! Sorry For any mistakes!

Izuku and Y/n coming running in making it just in time. Izuku turns to Y/n.

Izuku: You're not in your bat form?

Y/n: Allmight says it'll be less suspicious if I took this Exam, not as a bat companion with you. Originally he was gonna say I was born with you as a quirk but then realized that would be stupid."

"But then he said it was actually a good idea... So I'll be taking this exam with you, my knight."

Izuku smiled happy that he at least has a friend attending with him.

Bakugou: tch Stupid Deku" Izuku turns around.

Izuku: Kacchan.

Bakugou: Get out of my way, now before I set you on fire." Izuku jumps out the way But Y/n doesn't Which Bakugou bumped him. Bakugou glared at him for a second but dismissed it seeing that he shouldn't waste time on him.

Izuku begins walking in front of Y/n and he trips. Luckily there was a brown-haired female that stopped his fall.

???: Heh. Are you okay?" Izuku begins panicking kicking and screaming. She sets him down "I stopped you with my Quirk." I'm sorry I didn't ask first. But... I figured you wouldn't mind me catching you." Izuku stared at her in a daze.

"Isn't this all, like, way nerve‐racking?"

Izuku: Uh, I, uh...

???: Well, guess I'll see you inside. Bye!" She waved and left.

Izuku: 'Holy whoa, I just talked to a girl!'

Y/n: Interesting. Your heart rate increased. Do you have a romantic interest in her?

Izuku: I-I- That was my first time talking to a girl!" he whispered yelled at Y/n, making the boy facepalm. Izuku began laughing.

Y/n grabbed his hand and led him to the exam Orientation room to sit down. A couple of minutes later a spotlight turned on and pointed at a man that's hair looked like a spikey banana.