♛ 6 ♛

The class was very boring- Y/n could literally learn this in his sleep

The class was very boring- Y/n could literally learn this in his sleep. Which he did he slept in his little bat form in Izuku's hair.

???: I- "

Y/n's ear rung at the first loud yell behind the door.

???- AM COMING LIKE A HERO!" Allmight came bursting through the door. The mighty vampire shoved a bunch of Izuku's hair in his face grumpily.

???: I can't believe it's really All Might!"

"So he is a teacher! This year is gonna be totally awesome!"

Allmight looked around for a moment not seeing Y/n. Izuku reached up to his head and poked Y/n making him move around. The green-haired male looked back at Allmight and nervously smiled. But Allmight left it alone.

Allmight: Welcome to the most important class at UA High. Think of it as "Hero‐ing 101." Here, you will learn the basics of being a pro. And what it means to fight in the name of good! Let's get into it. Today's lesson will pull no punches!

"Fight training. But one of the keys of being a hero is... looking good!" Some kind of automatic side drawers came out of the wall. "These were designed for you based on your Quirk registration forms and the requests you sent in before school started."

The class Cheered in excitement. "Get yourselves suited up, and then meet me at Training Ground Beta!"

The Class: "Yes Sir!"

Everyone split to the locker rooms to change. Quickly Izuku led Y/n first inside to let him shift. After all, nobody knows that he even showed up to school today.

Y/n: What's the big idea I need my beauty sleep" He stretched while yawning. "Unless you came to give me my lunch" he smiled licking his fangs.

Izuku: N- No that's not it's that you have to change into your hero costume we're training today!

Y/n: And why would I need that?" He leaned beside a wall. "As your king, you need to be fit for protecting me. As for me, I don't need this so-called training, I'm already perfect." He grinned.

If Izuku had puppy ears they'd be down right now. And the Allmighty Vampire fell victim to such an adorable act.

Y/n: "err fine I suppose I shall partake in this training." He sighed while grabbing Izuku's shoulders. "But, I get your blood in return" he licked his lips.

Izuku: "D-deal" Y/n turned away with his capsule and began dressing.