♛ 5 ♛

8k Why do you guys bother reading this book Oof! There are plenty of other better writers!OH UM THIS CHAPTER MAY BE WORSE QUALITY OKAY SORRY HAD STUFF COME UP- but- Hey hey! How's everyone doing? Ah, I see- well Um... LET'S GET INTO THE CHAPTER-! Sorry for any mistakes!

 LET'S GET INTO THE CHAPTER-! Sorry for any mistakes!

U.A Teachers

Teacher A: Check out the results for the exams.

Teacher B: Amazing the first place student had high points in villain and recuse points.

Teacher C: He took down all those obstacles with one kick! That kid is something else!

Teacher B: He seemed to get the same points as the seventh-place person. Although the seventh place has Zero villain points.

Teacher C: He's not the first UA hopeful to take out that giant robot. Both of them took it out with one attack.

Teacher D: But the other kid at what cost? Did you see how badly he injured himself? If you ask me it's like his body isn't used to his quirk.

Izuku Was running towards the beach Y/n holding on to the strands of green hair that reach sky-high holding on for dear life.

Y/n: YOU BUFFOON S- SLOW DOWN!!!" He yelled out.

After receiving Izuku's letter he launched after allmight when he was contacted. Y/n was dead asleep when Izuku received it. Next thing you know He is a dead sprint making Y/n wake up in a confused state.

Izuku finally made it to the beach slightly panting.

Izuku: Allmight!!!

Allmight: Too Loud Kid!!

Man: Allmight is here?!

Lady: No way where?!?

Allmight: Say it was a mistake!

Izuku: I was just kidding nothing to see here!

Man: Lame.