𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐛 𝐚 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤

America's Asses👅

Me: oh my God I won
an Oscar

Brendonn: CONGRATS AM!!!

ChloChlo: OMG CONGRATULATIONS BABY!! 🥂

Emss: she thanked Chris in her speech😉

Me: yeah well I thought that a
little flirting wouldn't hurt?

ChloChlo: FLIRTING

Brendonn: so you do like him??

Me: I. Think. I. Might.

Emss: she definitely felt a spark when they looked at each other

Me: I. Think. I. Might.

Brendonn: cute as frick

Emss: Am and I are out of the hall now so, gotta go!

ChloChlo: I'm so proud of you Am! Have fun tonight babes!

Brendonn: have fun ladies

Emss: will doooo🍾

Me: thanks guys ❤️

Me: oh wait Chris is messaging
me again
_______________________________________

Chris evans

chrisevans
Congratulations Amelia!

ameliamoore
Ahw thank you Chris! You too!!

chrisevans
Thank you beautiful

ameliamoore
🥺🥺

chrisevans
We were wondering, would you like to come grab a drink with us tonight after the event?

ameliamoore
Us as in...?

chrisevans
Downey, Olsen, Holland, Stan and Hiddleston

ameliamoore
Oh my God

ameliamoore
Um yes but I have to mentally prepare yet again

chrisevans
Sure, do your thing. I'll come look for you right now

ameliamoore
Oh Lord

ameliamoore
Okay

ameliamoore
I'm outside behind the carpet

chrisevans
I'll be there in a second

chrisevans
Wait for me

ameliamoore
😩
read 9.05 pm
_______________________________________

(AMELIA'S POV)

I'm nervously waiting for Chris to come to me while Emily is inside talking to Gwyneth Paltrow. Suddenly, I feel a hand on my shoulder. I squeeze my eyes for a second, and turn around. I'm looking into the most beautiful and glimmering eyes I have ever seen. These are Chris Evans' eyes. "Hi there" he says, with a smile on his face. "Hey you" I stumble as I keep looking into his dreamy eyes. "I can't believe you're really in front of me right now" I add as I look away for a second. "Me neither. I'm glad I get to see you now" he replies as he smiles at me. I smile back at me and nod as I catch him stare into my eyes. "You... You won an Oscar!" I say. "I did, and so did you!" he answers.

We talk about how we've always wanted to meet each other, while it's happening right now. After a while, we sat down together. We laugh, and connect with each other while Emily is still inside. "Does your friend wanna come?" he asks. "Probably" I reply, and we both laugh. "Ah, here she comes" I say as Emily walks up to me, not noticing Chris. "Oh my God she is the most amazing person ever and she smells so freaking good oh my- oh..." she says. I softly laugh, and look at her. "Emily, meet Chris freaking Evans. Chris, meet Emily, just Emily" I say while Emily starts to blush. Chris shakes her hand and she smiles at him. "He was wondering if you want to come have a drink with a few others" I add. "total- I mean, um, no that's okay. I'm gonna go home, have fun!" she says, and she walks away from us. "But you're my ride!" I say, but she's ready gone. "I can take you" he offers. "Are you sure?" I ask while he smiles at me. "Of course! Now come, let's introduce you to the rest" he says, and he takes me outside.

"Do you live near?" he asks. "No, I don't. I'm staying in a hotel. You?" I reply. "Me neither. I'm also staying in a hotel here somewhere. Where do you live?" he asks as he looks at me. "Ohio, so it's pretty far away. And you?" I ask back. "Boston..." he says with a small disappointment in his face. "That's... Far" I reply, as I get sad with the idea of the distance between Ohio and Boston.

-Time skip to 2am-

"I had a great time with you guys" I say while they're all smiling. "We did too!" says Tom HO while he walks up to me and gives me a hug. Robert, Sebastian and Tom HI all do the same thing, and go home. Elizabeth walks up to me and hugs me tight. "We need to hang out some time Amelia! Can I have your number for that?" she says. "We do! Ofcourse" I reply, and I type in my number in her phone. She so leaves, and Chris and I are on our own now.
"Let's get to our hotels. Where are you staying?" he asks. "Fairmont Century Plaza, and you?" I reply. "Oh great, me too. Let's go, you must be tired" he says, and we get to his car.

After a while of driving and laughing, we arrive at the hotel. We both check in and notice that out rooms are next to each other. "Well, I hope to see you again sometime, Amelia" he says with a cute little smile on his face. "I hope to see you again too, Chris. I had a great night, thank you for that" I reply as I smile back at him. "Can I maybe have your number...?" he softly asks while he starts blushing. I smile at him and nod. He hands over his phone and I type in my number. "Thank you! Holland and Downey might push me into adding you to the groupchat" he says, and we both laugh. "Goodnight Amelia" he says. "Goodnight Chris" I reply, and we both walk into our rooms. I get out of my clothes, into my pajamas and hop into bed. I can't stop thinking about what happened today!