𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲!

(AMELIA'S POV)

As we're riding it out, the doorbell rings. We immediately stop and look at each other. "Shit!" we both say, and Chris gets off of me. We both stand up, put on some clothes really quick and run to the door. Both of us are still out of breath by the sex and rushing to get dressed as Chris opens the door. "Guys, hi!" he says underneath his breath. "Chris! Oh my God it's so good to see you!" says Lizzie as she hugs him tight. I know that his body is still warm, so this is kind of awkward.

The rest greet us too, and I get to the kitchen which is open so you can see the whole living room and dinner table from it. Everyone takes place around the table and talk to each other. Lizzie and I get in the kitchen and prepare the dinner together. "So, you and Chris hm?" she asks with a smile on her face. "What about us?" I ask as I look at her. "Well, you live together now! It's also obvious that you two are in love with each other and that's cute as hell!" she adds. "We're um, we're not in love. I'm sorry to ruin it for you but we're just friends and I'm taking care of him for now" I reply, and I get back to the cooking.

I make some pasta dishes, a real Italian pizza and some other small Italian side dishes, just like my parents do on family events.
Lizzie helps me, and we get the food and drinks on the table.

"Enjoy!" I say, and I sit down next to Chris. I know that sometimes he's having trouble with the muscles in his arms, so I keep an eye on him in case he needs me.

"Wow! Where did you learn to do this?" asks Robert. "Her mom is Italian" says Chris. "Yeah, she makes dishes likes this on family events a the time" I add as I smile at them. "That's great! It tastes amazing honey" says Robert's wife, Susan. "Thank you!" I reply.

"So, about that 'endgame' situation..." I ask while looking at the Marvel cast. "Can't wel tell her? I mean she will probably come to set with Chris one day" says Tom. "Fine. There is a 4th and final Avengers movie coming but don't tell anyone yet" tells Robert. "I knew it!!" I cheer, and we all laugh.

Suddenly, the doorbell rings. "I'll get it" says Chris, and he walks to the door. I watch him open the door and see that his neighbor, Amy, is standing in front of him. She has a huge crush on Chris, that's obvious. "Who's that?" asks Lizzie as she looks at them. "That's Amy, the evil neighbor..." I whisper as Amy talks to Chris. She touches his arm a lot and plays with her hair as the looks at him from head to toe. Amy has hene flirting with Chris ever since I got here, and she tried to kiss him two times already. Now that this is happening, it's too much for me.

After a while of Amy talking to Chris, she places her hands on his cheeks and kisses him. I look at it, and so does the rest of the cast. She pulls away, and looks at us. "What? It's not like he's dating anyone" she says as she winks at me. "Hey Chris, wanna go get a drink tomorrow? We can do something more fun after" she asks while she raises her eyebrows and touches his chest.

I can feel myself getting angry at them now. This is it, it has been too much for me now. I decide to stand up, and walk to the door. "No, Amelia wait" says Chris as I take a step out of the door. "What" I say. "I don't know what... I don't know why she... " he stumbles as he reaches for my hand. "Because she likes you, so go ahead! Grab that drink and go do 'something more fun' after with your BITCH NEIGHBOR AMY" I yell, and I walk away from them. Amy makes me so angry, and the fact that Chris didn't push her away from him hurts a little. I couldn't stay there, so I go for a walk.

"Come on Chris, look at her. Why have that when you can have this" says Amy as I can hear her get closer to Chris. "STOP IT AMY" I yell as I walk back to them. "Why would I? He's single, remember?" she says with a sarcastic smile on her face. My eyes start tearing up as she smiles. "Yeah, he is" I softly let out. "No, no I'm not. I'm not!" says Chris as he looks at me.

"What do you mean" I say as a tear falls down. "I'm... I'm not single. Am I? I'm not, I... I don't think I am" he says while he walks towards me and grabs both of my hands. "I'm not single, Amelia" he says while he looks into my eyes. "No, I don't think you are" I reply as I smile at him. He place shis hands on my back as he kisses me. Amy is gone and the cast is watching us.

He stops kissing me, and I look at the cast. All of them are staring at us as we smile. "Oh come on, it's not like this is a surprise is it?" I giggle, and we all laugh.

We get back inside, finish dinner and have fun the whole evening. They all want me to visit them on set when Chris is going. They all leave when it's 1 am, and Chris and I clean up together. After that, we get to the couch.

"So, can I introduce you as my girlfriend from now on?" he asks. I smile and look at him. "I don't know, can you? I mean, you haven't exactly asked me to be right?" I giggle. "Oh shut up" he laughs as he looks at me. I also laugh, and give him a kiss on his lips. "Dear miss Moore, will you let me be your boyfriend?" he asks as he sits down on the ground in front of me, on one knee. I smile at him and he smiles back at me. "Ofcourse honey" I say, and I kiss him. "Can I tell people that I love you know? Or don't you want people to know?" he asks. "I want to tell the whole world, Chris" I say as I give him another kiss.