chapter 2

*sapnap pov*
After stream I walk to the bathroom and pull out a small razor. 'i deserve this' I thought making 1 small cut at a time, only on my shoulders, hips, and thighs so that no one will see. After around 10 cuts I clean up and hop in the shower. I look down and see the scars that my dad left. Small things like 'f*g' and 'disappointment' were carved into my stomach. All the bigger things were on my back, they stated the same things they were just bigger. This is why I hate showers so much. As I step out of the shower I remember that I'm flying to Florida tomorrow.

"Fuck" I mutter to myself

I still have to pack a months worth of stuff. George was already in florida. I quickly pack up the stuff I need and check the time. 12:30 am ' I didn't eat today' I thought. Whatever I don't deserve it anyway. I lay down and think about all the things that could go wrong. I can easily cover up my bruises with concealer but what if it rains. He could change his mind and leave me on the streets, not like that would be any worse then my current situation. Maybe he will wonder why I never eat. Maybe he will walk in on me having a nightmare. I fall asleep thinking about this. I mean of course I was excited to see my best friend of around 6 years for the first time but still the fears were swirling through my mind.

When I wake up my dad isn't home. ' thank god' I thought. He would probably have a beating prepared for me. I cover up my bruises, brush my hair, grab my stuff, and head to the airport. I make it through security just in time to get on the plane. My anxiety was at an all time high at this point. Shortly after boarding the plane takes off.