chapter 9

*dream pov*

George brought the groceries in and set them on the counter. He put some stuff in the fridge and walked away.

"I'm going to go talk to him alright"

He nods his head and i walk to the other room.

"When are you going to apologise"
"He's just doing it for the attention"
"Your joking right, do you have any idea what he just went through. I just watched my best friend have a panic attack that could have had him hospitalized because you were being a pushy little bitch."
"Awwww he got a little scared big deal"
"You know what you are a way worse person then I ever thought you could be. Pack your stuff, you have 2 hours to get out of my house"
"It's really not that big of deal"
"What would he do if you were going through this, he sure as hell wouldn't be the one to start it and he would be there for you through it all, now get out."

*Sapnap pov*

I can hear them fighting in the other room. I try to keep the flashbacks of old step-moms out of my mind. I hear the door slam shut. Dream walks out and sits next to me.

"What happened?"
"Well george is leaving"
"Why?, isn't he like... your best friend"
"Not anymore"
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have told and everything would have been fine..."
"It's not your fault, he has always been like this it was bound to happen"

I see a small tear run down his cheek. I hug him and rub small shapes into his back as he starts to cry.

"We should go to my room, george might come out here"

He agrees, when we get there we lay down in bed. I try my best to comfort him and after a while he falls asleep. Shortly after I do to.

A/n
Thank you EmilyPog for the suggestion I could not decide by myself.