chapter 12

*sapnap pov*

I sit in bed thinking about dream. The boy that I fell in love with. I need to tell him, I don't think I can hide it anymore. I blush at almost every remark he makes about my appearance, but I don't even know if he likes men. I decide to stream.

"Hello chat!"
"How are you doing"
"I'm doing alright, thanks for asking"
"Will you tell us more about your scars, no pressure I'm just wondering"
"Umm... Well most of from when I was around 14 or at least the ones that really bother me. My dad gave them to me when I came out to him"
"Do you have any triggers from it"
"That's a strange question but yeah actually. Breaking glass and the smell of alcohol can send me into panic. I think that's it"
"Will you tells us more"
"Do you want like the full run down of my childhood cause I'll give you that, you probably don't want it but I will."
"What are you doing"
"I'm streaming, about to give them a run down of my childhood cause they to know more"
"You know you don't have to right"
"It'll be good to get it off my chest, I think"
"Do you want me to stay"
"Yeah, I think you'll be good emotional support"
"Alright"

Dream sits down in a chair by the door of the room.

"Ok, well when I was like 9 I think my mom and abusive dad got a divorce and I got put with my dad. For like 3 years I lived out of hope that I might be able to move back in with her. Trigger warning for like the rest of the stream, I'm about to dump most of my trauma on you. When I was 10 I started cutting and began developing an eating disorder. I was bullied in school for being overweight and my dad wouldn't feed me for days on end. I had 0 friends. At age 12 I realised I wasn't straight and I've been in love with the same person since then. When I was 14 I told my dad and step mom, they beat me. I have scars from them smashing a bottle and then carving words into my torso area. I got into a relationship with a girl when I was 16 because my dad wanted me to. She turned out to be very toxic. She made fun of my weight. I got out of that relationship luckily. My dad wouldn't let me move out because he needed me to let his anger out. But here we are I don't have to go back for a month."
"What was your reason for living after you lost hope on going back to live with your mom"
"... Dream"
"You could've told me"
"You wouldn't have been able to help and when I told anyone before I just got called weak so..."

He walked over and hugged me then went back to his chair

"Dream are you just gonna let him go back"
"No"
"Dream I have to go back"
"No, your not going back"
"How many months sh free are you"
"Oh ummm... about 2 days"

I mumble the last part hoping dream won't hear

"Sapnap"

His tone is humble

"I'm gonna go now bye chat"

I end stream and turn to a teary eyed dream.

"It's over there"
"What is"
"The razor"

I let him take it and throw it away. He then walked over to me and pulled me into a hug. He was the one to pull away

"Are you going to tell me who you fell in love with"

A/n
I finally made a descent sized chapter