Edward Kenway

(A/n: this is all in their accents, like the Wales/English/pirate accent. I'm just saying that because it's weird if you read it without the accent, well to me anyway)
Game: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag

"Where is the 'contact' of yours, Thatch? It's been days, shouldn't they be here by now?" Edward took the last swig of his ale and handed it to the barkeep. A group of pirates got up and headed to the docks, which made him curious. They were regular tenets and never got up from their spot. Something big must be happening for them to leave.

"See that there? The people are leaving. She's here. Follow me you two." Thatch(blackbeard) stood up and waved his hand for Edward and James Kidd(Mary) to follow him. The two got up and followed like lost puppies.

"She?" Edward questioned Kidd

"Oh don't go lickin your chops now. She ain't easy to get like all these other street wenches," Kidd laughed as they neared the dock. It was crowded by drunken sailors looking for a ship to call home and children who were tired from a day of playing and work. Thatch cleared a path for him and the others to get to you. The other two stopped when Thatch did, letting you continue a conversation with a crying child. Thatch and Kidd knew how you were with children so they didn't complain. Edward on the other hand was confused as all outdoors. He glanced over at Kidd, who laughed at his expression, "She loves the little ones. She thinks they deserve more than they get, especially the ones in places like this. They call her 'mother earth' or 'Gaia' sometimes since she takes care of everyone, old, young, doesn't matter, she's got other nicknames, there's just too many to count. If you need help, she's there. She's the sweetest thing. A good friend and a beast in a fight. Don't get on her bad side, she'll take the man out of you in a second. So if you get to bed her you better be grateful. She's a hard one but worth the chase." Kidd smirked. Edward had a small smile as he watched you hug the child, which calmed them down. Once you finished with the kid and ignored all the gross comments from the drunken sailors, you made your way to the group.

"Aye Thatch, I was wondering when I'd see you again before you drop dead. How the hell are ya?" You placed a hand on his shoulder.

"I've been alright lass. Let's catch up at that tavern and I'll tell you why you're here." He briefly pointed to the old, roofless tavern. You nodded and turns your attention to the other two.

"Either I'm shitfaced or crazy, is that really you Kidd you mangy son of a bitch?" You playfully held out your arms as you swayed over to the pair.

"Why can't it be all three, you batshit crazy killer?" Kidd responded

"I prefer the term 'liberator'. Who's the pretty boy?" You nodded your head toward Edward. He grinned flirtatiously at you and you quickly glanced away.

"That's Edward. He seems quite fond of you already." Kidd nudged you.

*1 year time skip bc I can okay?*

It's been days since Edward has seen you. You and Edward had came back from one of his 'tasks' or whatever. It went smoothly and the two of you thought you deserved a reward so you guys went to a tavern. There was a bit of tension between you guys. He was flirting with you and flirted back while completing his task. It was strange to you. You never planned on getting attached to him but you did. You cared a great deal for Edward and were quick to defend or help him. Back to you two at the tavern, one of the tavern dancers was flirting with Edward and rudely talking about you in the process. Since you were drunk, your feelings were more intense and you were pissed. You looked the girl in the face for a few seconds and frowned. You unconsciously punched the girl in the face and grabbed her hair with both of your hands. Your knee came in contact with her face a few times and you slammed her head into the counter a few times. Once you were satisfied, you started walking off to your ship without saying a word to Edward. He chased you down and tried calling out to you but you ignored him. Once you got to your ship, you set sail and left Nassau.

Edward had been worried about you the whole time. There's been an incredible in Spanish and British ships around the area. He knew how you much you liked plundered them no matter how much bigger the ship is than yours. Edward shuddered at the thought of you dying while you attempted to plunder a man o' war. He relaxed, knowing that you're smarter than that and he fell asleep on the branch he was resting on.

He was woken up by the sound of a cheering crowd at the docks. That could only mean you were back. Edward groggily climbed out of the tree and waited  for you to come in his direction. It took a while for the crowd to disperse but you eventually passed the tree he was in. You knew he was there, but pretended to read a treasure map that you had already memorized. He jumped out of the tree and tapped you on the shoulder.

"Where the hell have you been lass? I was worried about you." He pulled you into a hug

"I uh what? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. The real question is are you okay? The last time I saw you, you were a jealous mess. Just to let you know lass, I wouldn't go for any of those wenches when I have you right next to me." He kissed your forehead and hugged you again.

"I'm okay now. If I'm not hallucinating that is because this is a little strange for you Edward. Are you sure you're alright?" You looked up at him with suspicion and he nodded with a light chuckle.