Takeda Takahashi

Game: Mortal Kombat X

You, Jacqui, Cassie, and Takeda were celebrating a recent victory and your return home from a long mission. You looked forward to coming back, mainly because of Takeda. After a near death experience, you decided now is a good time to confess. What's the worse that could happen? He'll reject you which will cause you to fall into a depressed and have self destructive habits...

Anyway, you met up with Jacqui and Cassie at a bar. They agreed to help you calm your nerves a bit before your big moment. Well 1 drink turned into 2, 2 turned into 3, 3 turned into you losing count. Cassie drunkenly dialed Takeda without your protest. He came to the bar like she asked and greeted the three of you. It was very noticeable that you three were drunk and he couldn't get a understandable response since y'all were slurring your words. Takeda awkwardly laughed you three off and went to get a drink himself. He was approached by a thinner young woman and she immediately started flirting with him. This interaction caught your eye and you sadly muttered out 'oh'. You zoned out, not hearing what Jacqui and Cassie were trying to tell you. Tears slowly cascaded down your cheeks and you didn't realize Takeda was sitting next to you, calling your name.

"Y/n are you okay?" He asked worried

"Takeda, be honest, am I too... fat... for you? Is my size why you don't find me attractive? Does it turn you off? What's wrong with me? Other than everything..." your voice was full of sorrow. Takeda frowned seeing how sad you were, he hated when you weren't your normal cheery self. He rested his hand on your shoulder and intertwined his fingers with yours. He brought your hand to his face and kissed the back of it.

"There's nothing wrong with you. You're absolutely perfect in every way," you smiled sadly and rested your head on his, tears still streaming down your cheeks, "I heard about what happened while you were away. I was so afraid that you weren't gonna make it. But my gut told me that you would. You're too stubborn to die. Then Cassie called and said you were here I was so happy. I knew I couldn't wait anymore and I was gonna tell you how I felt. But then I saw you and got nervous. So I went to get a drink and-"

"Takeda I know what happens after you get a drink. I was there. I still am if you didn't notice," You smirked. Takeda laughed and squeezed your pudgy hand and sighed, "I love you." You whispered

"I love you too." He whispered and kissed your hand again. You stayed at the bar until it closed and Takeda had to help you walk to his car. He brought you home and you begged him to stay, which he did. You two cuddled in your bed and fell asleep with each other