[5] New Students

So I forgot to mention that all the characters here are 20-21 years old. In college, Mrs. Bustier transferred to be a college teacher.

--

It was the next day, I stared into space as Alya and Marinette were technically excited, Nino just listening to music while me and Adrien were infront of them standing with Natalie and Ivory(Your PA) infront of us. "Uh. So, why are we here again?" I asked as Ivory rolled her eyes at my forgetful manner.

"You both are being tested for a lead role in a series, a song and in a magazine. So chop chop. Get in the studio, We'll be watching." Ivory said as Natalie smiled at Adrien reassuringly to know his father approved of the upcoming project.

I grabbed Adrien's wrist gently and pulled him with me in the studio to see Director Smith, Producer Fiona, and Director Quinn. I smiled at them brightly as I had worked with them before. I stood infront of them and Adrien looked at the famous people in awe.

"Hello you two, In a bit for 20-40 minutes. We'll be in each studio to see if we can proceed in this project. We're starting with Modeling for the magazine, next acting, then lastly, the song collab. Now follow Director Quinn inside the studio for modeling." Director Smith instructed as we nodded, I dragged Adrien to the studio nexr door with a window for the people in the waiting room to see.

I looked around the studio as it has been months since I last went here. We were instructed to go infront of the camera. For the past few minutes we were just posing and discussing how the magazine shots will contain.

Same as the other two projects. (I got lazy :'] )

-

At School

We came in the room with Ivory, infront of us to talk to Ms. Bustier about the excuse. We sat on our seats as I stared at front, Ivory then went to ms and smiled. "Ok, Since I know you're living in your apartment. You're Father sold it as he told me to let you move in the house he bought for you here. Technically a Manor. I'll be there at all times. Call me if you need anything, Bye sweetheart." She ruffled my hair as she went out. She was always a motherly figure to me.

"Ok, As I was saying. There are new students today as they are siblings. Please welcome them with care." She gestured them to come in as I saw a girl and a boy with black hair and yellow eyes? "Totally normal eyes." I mumbled, Alya looked at me and raised her brow. I shook my head and muttered a 'nothing' as she nodded.

"Ok, You two please introduce yourselves." Mrs. Bustier said. They gave a slight nod as the boy spoke up first.

"Hi, My name is Hunter Groven." He said in a monotone voice he scanned the room as his eyes landed on me. And I swear he had a smirk on his face after he saw me. I swear! Then the girl stepped up, and she is pretty. But I already hate her aura.

"Hey Slaves and Poor people-" I interrupted her as I said; "Slaves are poor too so technically they're the same." I said nonchalantly she glared at me as I smiled. Yup, a total bitch. "As I was saying. I'm Elena Groven. The new Queen, darlings." She winked. I gagged at her low flirty manner as I compared my flirts to hers.

The siblings;