[15] Seoul! The Origin pt.2

"We have arrived in South Korea. Please check your seats for any belongings and please exit the plane calmly. Thank you so much for flying with Seoul Airlines!" I heard the korean attendant say.

I got out first than the gang and smiled, "I'm back Korea!" I beamed and walked to the baggage area. I told the guards to take our luggages to the limo, I turned to see the gang nowhere to be found. "Shit. I lost them."  I looked around looking for the 4 lost parisians.

I felt a vibrate in my back pocket. I checked my phone to see Alya calling me. I answered and immediately got ear raped. "Where are you?! You left us alone!" She screamed through the phone. I swear I heard her from afar too. I closed an eye from the ringing in my ear.

"Holy shit, Alya shut up. Where are you guys-" I got cut off by Alya screaming at Adrien and Nino while Mari laughing at the background. I heard Mari taking the phone. "Y/n! Hurry up! Nino is panicking because we lost you and Adrien is having a seperation anxiety from you." She laughed, almost crying.

I snickered. I told her to put it on facetime, as she did I saw the familiar place. Damn, it's the ramen shop. "Ok, I know where you guys are. I'm coming." I ended the call and ran to the shop. I saw Alya annoyed, Mari laughing, Nino's puffy eyes and Adrien's pouting face looking around.

"You four! C'mere! We have to go." I yelled as they turned to look at me. Their eyes lit up. Adrien ran up to me and hugged me, I patted his back and gestured them to follow me. I whispered to Adrien, "Never panic like that, Kitty." He nodded as I felt Plagg sneakily going in my purse. We went out and went to the limo.

"To my old house please." I told him, he nodded and drove away after we went inside. I smiled looking around the City of Seoul. As we were in traffic. We heard an explosion. I darted my head up to the window to see my old partner, Lionel fighting someone. "Is he literally still attacking even after I left?" I grumbled. "Guys, get out of the limo and hide." I said and rushed out the limo, Adrien following me.

Alleyway

I looked around the alleyway, seeing no one. I looked at Adrien. Hearing him say, 'Plagg! Claws out!' Plagg complaining. I smiled. "Guess we're back. Elements, Rue, Yin, Yang, Tikki! Unify Maxima!" I beamed and transformed. I took my yoyo and winked at Kitty. I went to Lionel, and pounced at him. "Lionel! It's been so long!" I hugged him. He looked at me shocked.

"Nova? Since when were you back?" He said, "Just an hour ago," I said and looked to my right to see Chaton landing next to me. Lionel narrowed his eyes at him and growled lowly. "And who are you, Black Ass?" Lionel said. Chaton was taken aback from the name. I took my sphere and placed it between them as Chaton took my waist.

"Lionel, this is Chat Noir. A Parisian hero." I told him lowly, he looked at Chat's arm on my waist. "What's with the touch affection?" He asked, "Well..." I started when Chat interrupted. "Well, This gorgeous lady right here is my Kitten. Ma' Chérie." Chaton smirked, claiming me as his as his claws dug on my side possesively.

I sighed, and removed his arm from my waist. "Yes, He is my boyfriend. Now, we need to remove that son of a bitch's nobel warrior." I rolled my eyes. When Chaton stopped me. "Who is the Son of a Female dog, Kitten?" He asked me, I laughed. "Well he is just like Shadowmoth...I mean..Hawkdaddy, His name is DianteMoth. I don't know why the fuck his name is that so don't ask me." I said and pounced away.

After defeating the
Nobel warrior

I panted, tired. Why? I did mostly ALL the goddamn work. Because the two felines were bickering the whole damn time. It was annoying as fuck. I grumbled as they landed infront of me, still bickering. I growled lowly. "Ok! You two shut the fuck up already!" I growled loudly at them as they cowered down.

Chaton walked to me and hesitantly hugged me. Whispering apologies. I sighed as I saw Lionel looking down. I heard my miraculous beep as I sighed. "Let's go Kitty." I breathed out and pounced away. Chaton following shortly.

We arrived to my room in my mansion here to hear the theater room going on with a korean drama? How the fuck do they understand- Oh- Wait subtitles... Yeah. I guess the maid didn't tell them about where their rooms are.

I quickly changed into my comfortable outfit and went downstairs, only to find Alya and Mari fangirling and Nino sleeping. I sighed and went beside the girls as Adrien was asleep in my room.

Outfit

♔︎---------------♔︎

♔︎---------------♔︎

I didn't bother looking at the subtitles as I understood every damn word.

5 hours in

It was 1am, the girls were asleep so I turned the projector off. I stood up and stretched, I then went upstairs.

I closed the door behind me, and smiled at the peaceful cinnamon roll wrapped up in my duvet. I removed my house slippers and went beside him under the duvet. As soon as I did so, his arms wrapped around me instantly and nuzzled his head on my hair.

"I love you, Y/n."

"I love you too Adrien."