CHAPTER 1

"Cheers!!!" The group of college students were celebrating the success of their thesis presentation. Going to the place like this were there hobby. Getting drunk and wasted, hooking up some random dudes and chicks. Sneaking out from their parents just to have fun and party.

Yes, college students do that now a days but let's exclude this girl who just sitting her ass, watching her friends having fun and drinking. Well, she's a good student and it's her title. Being friends with these kind of people was never her thing, but as they said unexpected things always happened. So she end up, being friends with them.

Park Chaeyoung just eyeing her friends, especially her best friend who's now wasted beside her. Chaeyoung make a disgust face as she smell the alcohol coming from her best friend's mouth. This is the reason why she doesn't want to go in this kind of place. But her best friend forced her to joined them, saying that she's the one who contributed a lot for that thesis, so her presence was extremely important there.

Chaeyoung just shake her head seeing her best friend drunken state. "Jennie-ah, stop that. You're already drunk" Chaeng tried to grab the bottle from her now wasted friend. But Jennie swayed her hand as she tightened her grip at the bottle.

"Too slow Rosie I won't give it to you. We are here to party, so let's have fun!!" Jennie stand up as she raised her drink. Their other friends joined her.

Jihyo, Yeji, Irene, Dahyun and Joy are their other friends.

Park Jihyo and Bae Irene are currently on their Junior year, while Park Chaeyoung, Jennie Kim, Hwang Yeji, Kim Dahyun and Park Sooyoung are on their sophomore year in college. The unexpected friendship formed within these groups of beautiful ladies, since their high school days. Being in the same school, and to add that all of them were a member of their high school cheering squad. Of course there's always an exception, and it's Chaeyoung. She's a book worm, or should I say. She's a NERD. But not that nerd who's wearing a thick glasses and braces, that's not her. Chaeyoung is indeed a beautiful girl, yes she is.

Her smooth long blonde hair, brown piercing eyes, pointed nose, plumpy lips and her white pale skin. Her body shape, screaming perfection. Chaeyoung is a goddess, not gonna lie for that one.

Chaeng just shake her head not believing her friends behavior. She just let her friends enjoy the night, Chaeng just decided to open her phone and a text message appeared makes her mode to go high above the clouds or whatever Galaxy it is. But one thing for sure, she's happy.

From: My BOO❤️ (a/n: corny amp!)

"Mom, Dad and my twin sister have already arrive here in Seoul,can't wait for the weekend to come so I can introduce you to them babe, I love you see you tomorrow at school"

Chaeng smiled as she reread the text message again, she can't stop herself to blushed and be flustered. Chaeng maybe a nerd girl but she has a loving, caring and handsome boyfriend. Yes she has.

KIM SEOKJIN, a Junior business accountancy student. He is exactly a definition of a perfect boyfriend. We all know that no one's perfect, but for Chaeyoung her boyfriend is beyond perfect.

Even though it's only been five months since they started dating. Being in the same University, it's easy for them to see each other and to add that Jin has same classes with Irene and Jihyo.

Chaeyoung and Jin meet each other because of unexpected disaster.

Going back to their freshmen year

Because she was a freshmen and her "best friend" left her at the dorm, saying that she had enough of Chaeyoung's laziness early in the morning. So Chaeng has no choice but to escort her own self to get her schedule and touring herself around the university campus. Because she doesn't want to disturbed her Unnies and the others, Chaeng make her way to explore the whole University. Roaming around by yourself was a nerve-wracking experience. As usual Chaeyoung was lost and to add that the school bell already rang, make her to panic, that she bumped to some dude. Stumbling on the floor, as her things scattered make her groan even more.