CHAPTER 2

Jisoo wake up in the morning with a heavy head, she turn to her left side as she groan when a sun light hit her face. And to add that her phone is ringing non stop, Jisoo cursed under her breath as she has no choice but to wake up and answer who's fucking calling her this early in the morning.

With a half close eyes, she reach her phone at the night stand answering it without looking if who's the caller.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT!!??" Jisoo growl, as she scratching her hair in frustration.

"Hey, Jisoo Unnie. It's me Ryujin" The caller said, without a hint of being scared, well she's used to it. She's used to all of her friends being like this.

Jisoo calm for a second before she answered again, it's Ryujin calling her. She can't be mad to this kid, Ryujin is like a little sister to her. So Jisoo cleared her throat and spoke but this time in soft but husky voice.

"Hey Ryujin, what's up" She said already sitting down on her bed, but still closed eyes.

"Are you going to the University today?" Ryujin asked, Jisoo then open her eyes. She look over to her table clock, seeing that it's already 7:30 in the morning and her first subject will start at exact 8.

Jisoo sighed, as she lay down again. "Nope, I don't think I can make it today. It's Friday though, so it's not big deal" Jisoo said, she heard a deep sighed on the other line.

"It looks like I'm the only one who can make it, actually I'm already here. So I don't have a choice but to attend my classes" Ryujin said a little disappointed, it makes Jisoo to frown.

"What about the others? Jeongyeon and Momo? I know Lisa,Suelgi and Wendy can't make it,I already expected it. But Jeong and Momo, that's impossible" Jisoo said and decided to do her morning routine, she's now on her bathroom ready to wash her face and brush her teeth.

She put her phone on a loud speak, she start to wash her face.

"I don't know about Jeong Unnie, I can't contact her. But Momo Unnie said she has urgent things to do, so she can't make it" Ryujin replied at the same time Jisoo finished washing her face.

"Oh okay, I'll try to call Jeong myself, maybe she's still sleeping or something came up. You can manage there right?" She asked the kid, while putting a toothpaste on her toothbrush.

"Yes, I think I can manage-- but wait Unnie, I think I saw someone familiar here" Ryujin said, Jisoo stop midway brushing her teeth, as she diverted her gaze to her phone.

"Who?" She asked and rinse her mouth and decided to go downstairs.

Her phone on her right ear still waiting for Ryujin's reply. The girl becomes quiet all of the sudden, but Jisoo know that she's still there on the other line because of her breathing.

Jisoo creased her brows as she walking going to the kitchen, seeing her Mom there. Jisoo kiss her Mom on the cheek and grab the toast at the counter.

"Hey Ryu, are you okay?" Jisoo asked, she's now heading to the leaving room.

"I-- I n-- need to g- go now U-- Unnie, talk to you later, bye!" Ryujin ended the call. Jisoo just looking at her phone frowning.

"What's her problem" Jisoo murmured, same time her Mom walk over her.

"Morning sweetheart, you're not going to the University today?" Her mom asked, Jisoo shake her head as she reach the remote control and turn on the television.