start

"This is the last time that I will listen to all of you, especially to you, Im Nayeon!"

Three frowns from three people and one crazy laugh—from the one and only Nayeon—bounce to her face as she sips on her club beer.

(Friday night, in the club.)

She shot Nayeon a death gaze, willing there and then that the woman would bleed to death on her seat. However, Nayeon was so pleased with her laugh that some customers besides their tables are looking at them weirdly.

"Why? What happened?" Jeong asked extra confused, holding her beer too.

They turned their attention back to Sana and demanded an explanation, but Sana's too annoyed and embarrassed enough that she could only bury her face in her hands.

Nayeon couldn't help herself even more at Sana reaction that she began hitting Jeongyeon on her shoulder while laughing. Jeongyeon gives her a quick hissed.

Her other best friends—Say Hi to Jihyo and Momo—started chuckling too.

"Now will you ever stop laughing, Im, and just explain everything?" Jihyo said pulling Nayeon's shoulder.

"Come on I'm dying to listen to the story." Momo demanded excitedly.

"Right right, but if you guess want to hear everything, I do think Sana is the one in the chair to tell you that." Nayeon playfully wink at her that Sana could only sighed.

They said best friends make life so much better. True.

As for Sana, no one told her life was gonna be this way.

The stress woman in her started to fall apart. It's not sustainable at all. Your honor, I'm just a girl.

Sana could only let out a deep sigh remembering what she got herself into—or what Nayeon got her into. Upon realizing that she glared again at her best friend, but it is what it is. Done. All she can blame now is her mother fucking self.

Sigh. Deep sigh.

"Okay, I feel like I'm about to get flown off by your sighed Sana." Momo call onto with a chuckle. "Come on, just fucking say it!"