end

"A-aahh... l-let's take a rest now." Tzuyu collapse in Sana's bed with heavy breathing after another wild wet moment they shared in the latter's bedroom.

Sana looks up and cuddled with Tzuyu whom she wouldn't believe is right beside her.

She has experienced every possible sexcapade with the hottie bartender, she didn't know is up to something wild and dirty as well.

One. Their Saturday date continues deliberately and now who would believe that it's already their 3rd date? After the date, the usual make-out happened in Sana's car or inside the elevator, in the hallway and then the sex moves all the way inside Sana's condo.

Two. The sex didn't just happen usually inside her condo unit. Fact stated! As she explains—wild and dirty—they usually sneak a quickie around the club. And around the club could mean inside the club kitchen or even the restroom cubicle.

Both are letting their hormones play with them that sometimes it happens to some unexpected time and that they kinda need to get rid of the tension building in their body with whatever chance they could get.

Club restroom, one of the edge cubicles:

"U-Uhhmm.. uuhhmm..."

Under the heavy tension, while her body is pressed to the restroom wall—and Tzuyu's covering her mouth while thrusting from behind—wide legs, skirt slightly up and her lips pressed together. Sana bit her lower lips to stopped herself from moaning loudly.

"I think I had a lot of drinks tonight."

They both heard a voice coming outside the cubicle, both didn't even stop what they are doing—instead, Sana instructed the bartender to go faster as they move as quietly as possible.

"U-uhhmm.. Tzu-uhmm.. d-deeper." Sana whispers a little too intimate and wild when she felt herself cumming.

"Me too, I think I had a lot of drinks. Gosh."

"Well, it's okay. Tomorrow is Saturday."

Again, they heard the group talking and who knows they are now doing what other club people usually do in the bathroom—makeover—yeah.

Another fast and deep thrust when Sana whimpered a little too loud as she cums so hard on Tzuyu's fingers that she almost blacks out for a couple of seconds.

Good thing Tzuyu quickly caught her when her knees lose all the strength to stand her up.

She smiles, turned around and hungrily kissed the bartender who's smiling at her too. She kisses her for the service she received. Service. Special service, yes.