;Prologue;

● ● ●

UA is known for many things and has recently been known to bring trouble towards them, the students and their somewhat peaceful environment. 

With all the villain attacks here and there being a little bitch to them of course.  (har har)

So as it is a bright, sunny and normal school morning for UA students and staff, we see an onlooker standing at the front of the UA gate, staring towards the school.

Looks like UA's got more trouble ahead of themselves.

Or maybe it's something else?

● ● ●

❝𝑩𝑶𝑵𝑱𝑶𝑼𝑹❞

❝𝑩𝑶𝑵𝑱𝑶𝑼𝑹❞

"All right class settle down."

Aizawa's tired but monotone voice rang through the classroom as all talking and noises alike came to a stop and the attention was now directed towards him.

Aizawa clears his throat before beginning, "So, we apparently have a visitor today who wants to get to know our class better...says it's an interview or something..so in that case you all are gonna be celebrities for a day."

"So basically like that time where we had that news reporter come in and interview us after our provisional license?" Sero asked.

"Exaclty." Aizawa says firmly.

"Seriously again?" Kaminari asks bewildered. "I mean I don't mind being in the spotlight again but that last reporter dude sorta just came in and then left. He didn't even say goodbye."

"That was kinda weird if i'm being honest..." Uraraka pondered.

"Yeah I guess but hey, we do get to be famous again so that's not too bad I suppose." Hagakure says from her seat.

Kaminari shrugs. "Yeah, okay I guess."

"What was that reporter's name again? I honestly forgot..." Ojiro asks from his seat, his hands scratching his head.

Kirishima puts his fingers on his chin in a thinking manner, furrowing his eyebrows. "Huh. Now that I think about it.."

"Beats me really." Sero answers and gives a little shrug.

"I think it'd be maginifique if another reporter came around so I can show off my sparkle for them to see." Aoyama says proudly as he poses from his seat.