(𝟑);❝I Coulda dropped my croissant!❞;

...Oof.

Yeah it's basically been a month and I'm sorry about that. Things have gotten really stressful honestly. One of my family members ended getting COVID, so that took a real toll on us. Their fine! But man was it stressful. School, life, the usual and so I couldn't find the motivation to write a chapter in that moment.

So I'm sorry.

Anyway vines! The title was just a reference to get to the point. And this chapter was inspired by the video above.

Although we're not going to forget what Bakugo went through and this is not really a way to move on from that, let's just forget about it (for now) and go through memory lane with vines featuring Tom Sanders (because he was one of my favorites back then)

And I think we can all agree that vines are a coping mechanism

Disclaimer: This is a filler chapter so get ready for some lazy and choppy writing.

And also thank you so much for 1.3k reads! A H H H--!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*EDIT: I had to come back and unpublish this because Wattpad didn't save my changes so I had to write them all out again  (cue face of disappointment)*

"𝐖𝐎𝐖!" Mirio yelled astonished. "Who knew we were in an actual movie theater?" He looks around with a large goofy smile. Both of them found themselves in a large dimly lit room outside the theater stands with popcorn, snacks and other goods were found placed around the room untouched. A kiosk desk with a ticket stand and other stands beside it such as more candy and those oddly but crappy caramel popcorns in a bag, but the desk being oddly deserted. Although it had an odd feeling, Eri couldn't help but look around.

Mirio looks down at Eri and smiles. "You like it?" She looks up at Mirio and smiles, nodding her head happily. "Mhmm! Can we go see a real one once we get back?" She asks. The older boy chuckles. "Sure thing peach."

"Ugh this place is boring!"

Eri and Mirio turn too find Kota standing next to a nearby wall, crossing his arms and angrily pouting beside Mandalay, who waves at both of them.

"Now now Kota, I'm pretty sure we can go back in soon." Mandalay reassured. "I don't hear any noises inside so we should be good to go back."

And her theory became a reality when the next thing they knew, Bakugo came storming through the doors with his head lowered with Kirishima chasing and calling after the boy.

Mandalay cocks a confusing brow and Mirio stares confused. "Well I guess we should go back in now." Mirio suggested.

"Yeah..I wonder what they saw." Mandalay silently pondered.