(𝟐);people;

This chapter was brought to you by A Request

Requested by -notmalk. Thank you for submitting your request!

Hi.

This chapter follows a song so if you guys want, so I would highly recommend to click the video above. And to be honest this song is actually pretty good. It's stuck in my head actually.

And speaking of which (this is just a little fact), this song mainly talks about how confusing and heartbreaking it is when your in a relationship and that person just doesn't love you as much or care for you. This could be with friends, family, girlfriend and boyfriend and what not.

I decided to use Bakugo and Midoriya's complex relationship before UA because I thought that i'd fit the theme.

So middle school drama!

And also before we start thank you so much for the reads on the previous chapter! I'm glad that you guys actually enjoyed it! And I read some of the comments on the previous chapter and it made my day to know that people actually like my story.

So thank you. (‐^▽^‐)

Anyways.

WARNING: CONTAINS SUICIDE, BULLYING, AND SOME HINTS OF DEPRESSION. IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THE FOLLOWING THEN KEEP ON GOING.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MULTIVERSE LOADING ----------> COMPLETE!

𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀 hums a melody while looking through the monitor. "This song's pretty catchy." She mumbled. "Although this isn't really fit for a dancing matter.." She types in a few things before her train of thought is interrupted.

"So."

Remina turns to her side and finds Hatsume peering over her shoulder. Hatsume stares at her then screen.

"Hello Hatsume." Remina greets towards the girl.

Hatsume doesn't greet her back. Her attention is instead focused on the monitor. "How does this work?" She asks. "It looks very fascinating and useful, powerful even, and it looks like there was a lot of work put into it." She observed.

Remina cocks a brow in confusion. 'Powerful?'

"I want to know so I could use it to make new, more state of the art, futuristic, better functional and shinier babies!" She declares smiling madly.

Remina stares.

Then blinks.

Then stares again, her smile never leaving her face.