𝐹𝐿𝐼𝑅𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑊𝐼𝑇𝐻 𝑌𝑂 𝐻𝑂𝑀𝐼𝐸 𝑃𝑅𝐴𝑁𝐾 : ␈𝐿𝐼𝐿 𝐷𝑈𝑅𝐾 ␈

FIRST PERSON; DAVINA POV

"Hey y'all welcome back D&D squad! It's yo girl Vineeeee. You should know when I'm by myself that I'm gonna be pranking somebody. Today i'm back with another prank on Durk. Y'all might know him as Lil Durk. I have a special guest with me today to accomplish this prank. It's called 'I'm flirting with yo homeboy prank.'"

I turn the camera towards Booka. "Say hey to the squad bitch." I say making Booka mug me.

"Girl watch yo focking mouth." I chuckle. Then he snatch the camera out of my hand. I look at him like he crazy. "Hey y'all." He said stick his tongue out. I swear this nigga act like he gay sometimes bro. "I'm bout to do this prank with this monkey over here. Pray for me. Durk if you seeing this I'm sorry bro." I mug him and snatch the camera back.

"Nigga shut the fuck up. You look like a motherfucking ape. Bitch go back to the zoo. Nasty ass gorilla looking bitch." Turning back to the camera, "Anyways so, I'm bout to set the cameras up and we can prank Durk ass. I'm sorry baby you know I would never flirt with his ugly ass." Booka mugs me harder. I roll my eye and laugh. Booka mutter something under his breath but I couldn't hear it.

I set the cameras up and go to sit on the couch with Booka elephant ass right next to me. We both get on our phones and wait for Durk to back.

10 minutes later:

We hear fidgeting at the door so we act like we're talking about something. Durk comes in with Von by his side. Booka say something and I laugh at it, while touching his shoulder a little. From the corner of my eye I see Durk staring at us.

"Are you just gonna stand there and stare or say Hi?" I ask raising my eyebrow.

"Hey baby, what y'all in here talking bout?" He said sounding all suspicious.

I smile, "Oh nothing we was just talking bout back in the days." I get up and go to give Durk a hug.

"Eww, can y'all take that somewhere else please." Vons childish ass says. Durk and I roll our eyes. Durk ignoring Von, he tries to give me a kiss but I diss it. Even though I really want to give his sexy ass one. I break the hug and step back a little.

"Dayvon shut the fuck up nigga." I mug him.

He mugs me back, "Girl you shut the fuck up." He walks away. I walk back over to the couch where Booka is at and sit right next to him again.

"Girl the fuck you dodging my kisses foe." I look back at Durk, shrugging my shoulders.

"Boy shut up. You don't get everything you want in life." Booka laughs. Durk looks at him and gives him a stank face.

"Why the fuck you laughing foe lil nigga?"

"I can't laugh now bro?"He asked Durk.

"No nigga, you can't." I mug him.