S̶p̶i̶r̶i̶t̶u̶a̶l̶ : ☀︎ ︎N̶L̶E̶ C̶H̶O̶P̶P̶A̶ ☀︎︎

FIRST PERSON; JEMILA POV

"MILA IT WORKED!" Bryson screamed coming inside from outside. I flinched, like nigga what the fuck. Calm down Mr. I'll walk em down head ass.

"What Bryson." I said with clear agitation in my voice.

"It worked!" He squealed jumping up and down. I sigh.

"What worked Bryson." I said raising my voice a little.

"You remember dat bump dat was under ma armpit?" I nodded. "I was outside standing in nature sun gazing and I was thinking about da bump and I was saying dat it wasn't there no moe and I did dat foe bout 10 minutes. When I open ma eyes and looked at ma arm and da bump got smaller." I looked at him confused. "Look, just look!" He said cheesing hard.

I looked under his arm. I did look smaller but I don't think it was anything to do with the sun.

"Baby are you sure that it was really from mediating?" He frown. "Are you sure it wasn't just healing by itself." He shook his head 'no'.

"Bae I know it was from mediating. Something like dat doesn't heal that fast. You saw it dis mornin', it was big, now it's small ah fuck." I look at it again, he was right it was big as hell this morning, but was it really from just mediating?

"I've been watchin' dis YouTube nigga SOLLUMINATI too. He all spiritual and shit. He be eat healthy, sun gazing, and mediating. He exposing dis corrupt ahh government. Telling niggas to get dey shit together and see what's actually real." He says with so much passion making me smile.

"Mila I've been thinkin' bout something." He scratches the back of his neck. I furrowed my eyebrows. "I bout to change, but foe da good. I needa change foe ma daughter, ma family, and you. I wanna be in my daughters life and see ha grow to be a young woman. I also need to change foe ma self." He explained and I start to tear up. "Dis drug and gang banging shit ain't foe me no moe. Dis violence in me needs to go. I wanna help ma people." He continued, looking in my eyes. I wiped my eyes.

"I—,"

"I know you probably think I'm crazy." He looked down at his feet. I walk up to Bryson and tilt his head so he can look me in my eyes.

"No I don't Bryson. I love that you wanna change for the good. I love that you wanna do better for yourself. I love that you wanna help people and see your daughter grow. Do what makes you happy Bryson. Just know I will always love you, okay?" He nodded.

"What about ma fans? What if dey don't like da change." I frown then smile.

"Then fuck them. If they don't wanna see you happy and healthy they ain't yo real fans. Yo real fans well loved you unconditionally either way. Plus you got us, your family, we will always love you." I smile brightly at him.

"I luh yo ahh so much." He kissed me with as much passion as possible.

𝟛 𝕄𝕆ℕ𝕋ℍ𝕊 𝕃𝔸𝕋𝔼ℝ :