𝙷𝙴𝙰𝚃: ❦ 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙳𝙾 𝙱𝙰𝙽𝙶 ❦

FIRST PERSON; KAIO BATON ROGUE, LOUISIANA

FIRST PERSON; KAIO
BATON ROGUE, LOUISIANA

"Fredrick!" I yelled coming in the house.

"What bae?" He yelled back coming down from up stairs. He was wearing wearing a gray jumpsuit. His ass so sexy.

"Boy stop calling me dat and I got hot wings." I give him a stink face, hiding the fact that I actually want to be with him. He sucked his teeth.

"Kaio, when you gonna stop playing an' be ma' girl." I look at him speechless and as I go to speak, Fredo beats me to it. "And don't say cuz yo bitch ass baby daddy." I roll my eyes at his statement.

"Fredo you know he won't let you be with me and plus we best friends." I shrugged my shoulders are in an open the food.

"I don't give a fuck bout what dat hoe ass nigga think. I'll shoot him." He said sitting on the chair right next to me. I hand his food to him. He's right, but I don't really want to do my baby daddy like that.

My baby daddy, Daniel, and I have a son named Daniel jr. He's 2 years old and he's the cutest. Me and Daniel broke up because he was constantly disrespecting and cheating on me. Well I broke up with him. Me and Fredrick have been best friends since kindergarten. He's been there every time I needed him, especially with my toxic relationship problems. And I was always there for him especially when Gee died. He had it hard, but I was there.

"I know you can but we still best friends." I sigh. I wish I could you tell him how I felt but it wasn't that easy.

"But I want to be friends with you. I want you as my girl." He looked at me and I looked down. He lift my chin up making me look at those beautiful brown eyes. "I want you Kilo."  He whispered with sparkles in his eyes. Fuck. Why he making this hard?

I open my mouth, "I-I'm sorry Fredrick I don't like you like that." I licked my lips, something that I do when I'm nervous. His face turns emotionless and he nods his head. He got up from his chair putting his food in the trash. I was gonna say something but decided not to. He grabbed his keys going out the door slamming it behind him. I flinched. My heart was aching. I felt bad.

𝟙 𝕎𝕖𝕖𝕜 𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣:

It's been a week since the conversation with Fredrick. He hasn't talk to me since that day I blew him off. But me and my baby daddy was back on talking terms, so I guess that's good. I don't know I'm confused.

"Kilo, can you hurry up?" My baby daddy Daniel said with a attitude. I mug him.

"I'm coming, damn. You should've told me this last minute anyway!" I rolled my eyes. He so fucking annoying.

"Girl don't be catching a attitude with me!" He yelled back. Nigga you had I attitude first. Bop ass nigga.

I ignore him and continue getting ready. I had a tight but moveable dress on and my black Chanel heels on. We going to a club. I guess he said it was to have fun.