Mate

'Mate, what is a mate? Are they dangerous?' I questioned. She taught me nothing about, 'mates'.

'I'll explain later, right now we need to escape,' Tigerlily growled.

'I don't run from fights,' After I sent those words, big, golden eyes met mine, and an enormous wolf emerged from the shadows.

'Shift,' He mindlinked me.

'Go fuck yourself!' I snarled, which he seemed taken aback by.

'What did you just say?' His voice became murderously low and commanding. I regretted telling Tigerlily that I wouldn't run.

'Go. Fuck. Yourself,' I repeated slower. I might be afraid of him, but that wouldn't stop me from saying whatever I want.

'Shift back, now!' My body started shifting back against my will. 'Stay still,' With those words, I knew I wasn't in control anymore. This 'mate' was an alpha, therefore he had power over my actions. Still, I tried to fight, while he went behind a tree to shift. A tall man in pants walked out from behind the tree, when I was back in my naked, human form. He put a shirt - that was way too big - on me. All I could do was growl.

"So you're my mate?" He asked, his facial features softening. He used his hands to cup my cheeks, making me look up at him. His skin was a warm beige, his hair was dark brown, and he had light brown eyes. He was definitely handsome, and I am very attracted to him.

"You're adorable," He spoke, while grinning. Wait, what am I thinking?! I am not attracted to him at all! Nor am I adorable!

"I'm not a mate!" I snapped. Mr. Delusional Man raised an eyebrow, giving me a curious look.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm. Not. A. Mate. You need to pay better attention, because I'm not fucking repeating this again!"

"Alright, I'll overlook the tone this time. Let's go home," He began pulling my arm forward. His authority over me broke, and I quickly elbowed him. "What was that for?!"

"Abduction?" Wasn't it obvious?

"I'm not abducting you, I'm just taking you home with me," He attempted to grab my arm, but I bit him. "Stop biting me!"

"I'm not biting you, I'm just poking your skin with my teeth," I hummed, before kicking him in a place where the sun doesn't shine.

"Dammit woman!"

"Dammit boy!" My bones started snapping, and within a few seconds I was back in my wolf form. However, he used those seconds of vulnerability to get on top of me. Mr. Delusional Man held me down.

"Why are you attacking me?! I'm your mate!" He growled. Now I could hear the aggression in his voice. If I don't kill him now, he'll kill me. I catapulted him off, making his body hit the ground with a thrilling thud. Without hesitation, I got on top of the man and tore into his stomach. I didn't want to waste my energy, so I grabbed the moose I just killed with my teeth and ran away.

Like and comment if you enjoyed! There will be a second update tomorrow around 6pm Pacific time!