Epilogue!!!

Epilogue is here finally....do inline comments

__**__

"Bro table two order." Cabir said keeping plate on table.

"Fuck!! I was so happy being in mafia but now I am working for godsake...I hating it." Cbair said holding his head, his head snapped up when someone hit his head.

"Doing work is good thing. There we was living in guilty, we are happy here na. So be quite and give the order there."  Cbair glared at Arya and wenr to table to gvie their order.

Arya sighed looking around and at one man who working like machine, "The man who never care about anything now working for one soul is something big for him. I personally never seen him crying even for his parents who left him on road, but that girl did something on him."

"Manik buddy it's time, you leave I will take care of remaining orders." Arya went to manik who making cake, Manik looked up at clock which shown 4pm.

"Shit, i am late. Ok bye..take care." Manik said, removing us apron, took his jacket, phone and left immediately, the cafe. Took his bike and drive somewhere, stop at one building.

He brought flowers from near by small shop, there old lady smiled at him and saod "Don't worry at least today she will accept"

Manik smiled thinking, "She already love me." He run inside to see children's playing around, happily. He went to a garden area to see his life siting and enjoying, seeing all with smile.

"Jaan." Manik called her, she turned smiling, and said "Manik." He went and sat beside her, giving her closed which she smiled and took it from him.

"Is my Jaan had lunch?" Manik asked caressing her head.

"I did, but your Jaan missed you Manik." Nandini said Cutely making him smile.

"Ok let's leave." Manik pick her up, as she can't walk still her body is weak due to surgeryz walked inside hospital near by to her room. Everyone seeing the cute coupls and blessings, smiling at them.

Nandini hide her face inside his chest feeling shy, but Manik walked ignoring all.

He went to her room, keep her on bed and fruits bags near by.

"Manik when I can go to home. Feeling bored here." Nandini said with grumpy pout making Manik peck it, Nandini blushed.

"Soon, your banged need to be checked regularly as you gone through heart operation. So please." Manik said keeping hands on hers, Nandini nodded.

Manik looking at her face which glowing but three months back, her face was emotionless, blood flowing from her hesrt, he never felt that pain, or in his 23 yesrs life he never been that much scared or prayed God. But that one dah he did, he called every God in this world and asked to give back his Nandini  they did.

******

Flashback(three months before)

Manik crying hugging her body, no heart beat was found, he lost his life. Cabir and arya crying z but they heard a sound..sound she coughing.

Her heart beat raised and cough out blood, three shocked to see it.

"Manik pick her up,she is alive.." Arya shouted, and run to bring a car with Cabir, Manik took her into his arms and run behind them.

He climb with Nandini in back seat, Arya took driving seat and drive fast to near by hospital.

"Jaan..please.... breathe..just few miuntes we will reach hospital please.e.." Manik murmuring and praying to all god's in this world...He want her back.