°Stay Here°

Next chapter....do inline comments

___**___

Ughhhh!!my head.

I held my head irritatedly and opened my eyes, why the hell is the world spinning so much?

Am i going to fall...

I sat on bed and looked straight, "ahhhhhhh.. ghost." I saw a shadow falling down the chair and shouted, "ahhhhhhh,manik Manik ghost..." I flinched back in his shout.

Is it Cabir? Soon the light was on, I giggled seeing Cabir clinching on Manik like a koala bear, Arya slapped his head.

"Manik that girl scared me." Cabir said with fake pout and hide his face at manik's neck, Manik made yuck face and pushed him to the floor.

Cabir rubbed his butt and got up glaring at me, I can't control my laugh.

"Stop laughing." I closed my mouth when Manik shouted, monster...

"Don't shout." I said with pout, but he was still glaring.

"Oh! Then maharani ji can I know what you were doing in the railway station at night." Manik asked sarcastically. Arya went out hearing Bell ring

"O..Ohh" I don't know what to say. Should I tell the truth or not?

"What ohh! Speak up." Manik said.

Before I say, Arya came running, "Manik outside police came with her parents."

Three looked at me suspiciously, I panicked and said "please don't say I am here please. Please Manik."

"Please just this time. Please Manik" I said with tears, three sighed.

I pleaded with him. He glared at me and said,. "Cabir and Arya go and stop them for 5 minutes. You come with me."

Manik held my hands, took my bag and took me out of this room, and walked across the hall. He pulled something from up, and a rope staircase came down.

"Climb." He said, I hold the side and climb up, I went awww!! Seeing the room. It's a beautiful room, with a small bed in the corner, side table, couch and above a window.

He pushed me on the bed, and threw a bag on me. I gave an angry pout at him.

"Stop pouting, be here without any sound. Till I come, finger on lips." He said angrily, showing finger on lips, I did by seeing him.

"Good." I tried to keep my finger down but he glared, I quickly kept back. He climbed down and closed the door.

I sighed and fell back in bed. Ma and papa here, they will take me back and get married. I can't, I will say Manik and leave tonight to Hyderabad yes, even he don't like me.'' My eyes become watery.

Manik pov.

After dumping her, I walk down seeing Cabir and Arya talking with police.

Her mother and father glared at me. What did I do?

"Where is my daughter? Inspector he only took my daughter somewhere." Her mother held my collar and shouted. I looked at her in disbelief.

"Madam, I don't know what you people are saying?" I jerked her hands, and her husband held her.

"Manik, they complained about their daughter missing. She last saw your friend." I glared at Arya, who looked down.

I told them not to talk to her, already that day the loudest speaker of that Colony saw me with her.

"There are many girls he talks to, that doesn't mean he kidnapped her. Ask them what they said to her, maybe because of them. She left." I said.

"Don't lie you bloody." Her mother shouted, I 'm slowly losing my control.